2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If Rangers had dignity they would abstain from such a vote.

I'm all for giving Rangers a booting but this is just rubbish. There isn't another football club in the world who'd do any different at this point. Football clubs are out for what they can get. Rangers have been dodgier than most with the tax avoidance though. Still no remorse in football.

There's no way the deal can have been done that quickly. The CVA meeting only happened today. Question: are the administrators obliged to listen to a new offer at this stage?

Second question: when does the season start and when are fixtures announced? In other words, how quickly does the whole thing have to be finalised before Rangers are stuck without any competition in which to play?

OK, it seems Watttie wants to buy FROM Green. Riiiiight.

Also, SPL fixtures are due to be published on Monday but the SPL can't vote on a newco for 14 dayys after I applies, which hasn't happened yet? The fuck?

Rangers will be included in the SPL fixtures, they said the other day. The Rangers have applied for SPL membership according to Green but the SPL say they've yet to receive any application. Charles Green also stated Ian Hart, a Glasgow businessman, was part of his consortium and Ian Hart has denied this. I'm fucking lost.

Charles Green also stated Ian Hart, a Glasgow businessman, was part of his consortium and Ian Hart has denied this. I'm fucking lost.

He's also claimed that a one-eyed Italian was going to be one of Rangers close season signings as well, which seems rather unlikely. He's a bullshit artist.

Charles Green also stated Ian Hart, a Glasgow businessman, was part of his consortium and Ian Hart has denied this. I'm fucking lost.

He's also claimed that a one-eyed Italian was going to be one of Rangers close season signings as well, which seems rather unlikely. He's a bullshit artist.

Gattuso signed a two year contract with Sion today. :laugh:

Archived