2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neil Lennon making a cunt of himself on Twitter. What a small-time moron.

But remember, we Rangers fans only hate him 'cos of his roots apparently. Just sayin.

Doesn't act like a real football manager at all... And his comments on Twitter should be brought to account.

I don't like the man at all, classless.

What's he said? Can't get on Twitter for some reason.

Amongst other things he's retweeted a tweet about "Getting out of this corrupt league", and how decisions aren't mistakes and are "Personal".

• Paid Members

Amongst other things he's retweeted a tweet about "Getting out of this corrupt league", and how decisions aren't mistakes and are "Personal".

He's also arguing with Celtic fans that are pointing out that their team didn't play well and didn't deserve to win.

The sad thing is that Lennon actually does have potential as a Manager if he could just act like an adult when things don't go his way. I can't think of any other Manager who has consistantly acted with so little class to Refereeing decisions as Lennon.

What's he up to on touchline bans?

He's also arguing with Celtic fans that are pointing out that their team didn't play well and didn't deserve to win.

The sad thing is that Lennon actually does have potential as a Manager if he could just act like an adult when things don't go his way. I can't think of any other Manager who has consistantly acted with so little class to Refereeing decisions as Lennon.

What's he up to on touchline bans?

dunno, but accusing your league of being corrupt and having personal vendettas against you.

Big sanctions coming for him.

To be fair he retweeted the one about leaving the corrupt league, he's still a wanker though, I genuinely think he won't get another job after Celtic, why would any club hire someone with a temperament like his?

Didn't have to Retweet it though, given the views on him?

Poor decision making on his part.

To be fair he retweeted the one about leaving the corrupt league, he's still a wanker though, I genuinely think he won't get another job after Celtic, why would any club hire someone with a temperament like his?

In other countries Ferguson and Wenger are praised for the same attitude.

While I'm sure many will scoff at this, Lennon seems like an absolute knacker in comparison to them. Yes, even Fergie at his worst. Fergie has shouted at many a ref, but it comes across more like a beligerent old man who needs to shut the fuck up. The sight of Lennon squaring up to the ref today at full time was like a post-nightclub scene.

Archived