2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

Jim White says, "As if Rangers fans haven't done enough."

God forbid they ask the fans to support the team Jim. He really is a clown.

What exactly have the fans done? all I've seen is them pledge some monopoly money to a website and dream up stupid ways to donate money that will never work. The contrast between them and Portsmouth is staggering, maybe it's because they are "the people",

They done well with those pledges by getting Neil Lennon, Craig Whyte and Michael Fagan all to pledge money.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both.

This. i think it's more or less accept amongest our support now that we'll lose players.

Oh and if anybody is in any doubt of how much the SPL (with the exception of Celtic) needs Rangers, just look at Dunfermline's situation after one failed payment.

If their wasn't a Rangers, or a Rangers crowd, which you know they rightfully budgeted for, then they wouldn't have the problem of NOT receiving the money, and putting them in this spot.

Scottish football does not need Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs or any team.

Ouy of curiosity, how much have you guys raised?

Both.

This. i think it's more or less accept amongest our support now that we'll lose players.

Oh and if anybody is in any doubt of how much the SPL (with the exception of Celtic) needs Rangers, just look at Dunfermline's situation after one failed payment.

If their wasn't a Rangers, or a Rangers crowd, which you know they rightfully budgeted for, then they wouldn't have the problem of NOT receiving the money, and putting them in this spot.

Scottish football does not need Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs or any team.

Ouy of curiosity, how much have you guys raised?

Yeah, it's not like their owner budgeted for Champions League football or Europa Leage football and ended up with a

Apparently TBO are organise a boycott of our away game to Dundee Utd and instead they are going to the Dunfermline home game (against St Mirren, I think?) instead to attempt to help pay some of the money we owe them. But TBO are usually full of shit and the boycotts they've organized before (against Dundee Utd aswell, I think) have come to nothing.

Out of curiosity, why are TBO organising a boycott of Dundee Utd away? Surely you're due them money as well from the SC game? Rangers aren't playing the day that Dunfermline play St Mirren so surely TBO could attend this game and still be able to attend the OF game the following day?

Apparently TBO are organise a boycott of our away game to Dundee Utd and instead they are going to the Dunfermline home game (against St Mirren, I think?) instead to attempt to help pay some of the money we owe them. But TBO are usually full of shit and the boycotts they've organized before (against Dundee Utd aswell, I think) have come to nothing.

Out of curiosity, why are TBO organising a boycott of Dundee Utd away? Surely you're due them money as well from the SC game? Rangers aren't playing the day that Dunfermline play St Mirren so surely TBO could attend this game and still be able to attend the OF game the following day?

Rangers fans are bitter towards Dundee United for a few reasons...

The first was the tickets for the abandoned game.

The second was us not selling them David Goodwilie

The third was us not walking Scott Allan down to Ibrox for them

And generally Stephen Thompson isn't afraid to have a pop at them.

Surely any myth about a "tainted title" is being dispelled now that Rangers are getting beat pretty much every week?

What on earth is their logic behind this campaign anyway? It doesn't even make sense.

Rangers cheat, so Celtic's win is tainted? How does that work?

You could probably just about see where they're coming from if Celtic win the title by less than 10 points, but they're not saying that and no one believes the gap will be so close.

Utter, uttter nutters.

Archived