2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

Yes and good on them for that, lets see if they keep it up eh? How many years have they pretended there wasn't an issue? Better late than never I suppose.

Yes. Exactly. So we can come to some kind of agreement that you never really had a point concerning that particular line of argument?

How the fuck could I not have had a point? A couple of years of saying "down with this sort of thing" regarding sectarian singing. What about the past 50 odd years of sticking your collective heads in the sand? Hmmm, I suppose that doesn't count eh? Because Celtic are the greatest club in the world pish.

You're a bit of a bore, aren't you? You don't have a point because you said Celtic have done "absolutely nothing" about addressing the issue of sectarianism. When FUM called you out on it, your response was "yeah, well....ABOUT TIME!" You weren't born "50 years ago". You are living in an era where people are working harder than ever to curtail the problem. Who cares what happened "50 years ago"? Sanctimonious, holier-than-thou types such as yourself contribute to the problem by not giving Celtic or Rangers credit for the work they've done. Instead, you satisfy yourself by lording it over them that there's even a conflict in the first place.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh. I'm a bore. How cutting of you. Those private school fees really went to good use. I thought I was a Rangers fan? What happened to you thinking that? I don't think Celtic or Rangers have done enough, got that? You needed your Celtic minded friend to actually hold a cogent argument as yours fell to pieces almost straight away.

At least with FUM you can talk, you know? Like adults do. You however, come across as being a cheeky little prick that thinks they're tough online when in fact they're really not. Do me a favour please? Disable your account again and don't bother embarrassing yourself by coming back (again)

Ooooh. I'm a bore. How cutting of you. Those private school fees really went to good use. I thought I was a Rangers fan? What happened to you thinking that? I don't think Celtic or Rangers have done enough, got that? You needed your Celtic minded friend to actually hold a cogent argument as yours fell to pieces almost straight away.

At least with FUM you can talk, you know? Like adults do. You however, come across as being a cheeky little prick that thinks they're tough online when in fact they're really not. Do me a favour please? Disable your account again and don't bother embarrassing yourself by coming back (again)

Are you on your moon? Getting a bit upset about being accused of supporting Rangers. I'm a bit perplexed as well why you keep going on about "internet hardmen" when it looks like a strong wind would break you in two. Maybe it's all that crack you smoke!

Honestly, you do come across as dick. Your arguments are the staple everyone hates the OldFirm 2000 argument. Been done and boring.

Archived