I'm Thinking of starting virtual/e wrestling

Stealingsilver

My mate's little brother used to have a million ill-conceived CAWs on WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy. Things like Justin Credible being an alternate attire of the Undertaker because they both used the Tombstone as a finisher. He was very obsessive about who his champions on there were as well. So we routinely used to alter as much as we could whenever he left the room. Do a title switch, give someone Scotty Too Hotty hair, etc. Sometimes he'd catch us in the act and kick off, but the best were the ones when we'd manage it before his return. Then you just had to wait. He always had a glorious shitfit whenever he discovered the changes.

That boy grew up to be Gangrel's agent.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I was at high school me and a mate used to be part of an efed during our early high school years. I had a Shawn Michales rip off as a character before then and after a month got fed up and wrote a piece about how his bodyguard got so annoyed that he threw him through a wall and injured him so bad he could no longer wrestle. Then I wanted to get back into it a few months later and that's when I made a masked luchador type wrestler who I had for a fairly long time and teamed up with my mate who still had his original character to make a tag team and we stuck at it then pretty much until the efed finished as everyone involved ended up growing up and having lots of exams to prepare for around GCSE time. Then it just never reopened and that was that. Still it was great fun back in those days, now I don't think I'd have the time as I work until late at night and work weekends too, also being 22 now and doing efeds isn't something I'd like to admit to anyone and I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did back in the day, now it'd probably just be a hassle.

• Moderators

I wastede years in E-feds. I still get e-mails from people asking me to return, but fuck that noise. A tongue in cheek one, yeah. But I've not the time to read through people writing shite RP's about kidnappings and shit and people being frustrated writers instead of talking about their match.

• Paid Members
I wastede years in E-feds. I still get e-mails from people asking me to return, but fuck that noise. A tongue in cheek one, yeah. But I've not the time to read through people writing shite RP's about kidnappings and shit and people being frustrated writers instead of talking about their match.

Indeed the fun ran out for me in about 2006 when they all became overun with emos who wrote 5000 word roleplays about aganst and pain and every character seemingly became Raven. I'd contribute to a UKFF one if it came to fruition though. Think it's unlikely though as i recall mods being against it before because the last one was so unsucessful or someting.

• Paid Members

Indeed the fun ran out for me in about 2006 when they all became overun with emos who wrote 5000 word roleplays about aganst and pain and every character seemingly became Raven. I'd contribute to a UKFF one if it came to fruition though. Think it's unlikely though as i recall mods being against it before because the last one was so unsucessful or someting.

Yeah I remember there was one guy whos character was a Thor rip-off and did these roleplays like it was a comic book. What the fuck did it have to do with wrestling?

If a UKFF one happens i want to be booker!

I used to be into the e feds big time when I first got the internet in 2000. The owner left and handed me the reigns, I actually quite enjoyed it as i wrote all the results aswell but man the headache from users was not worth it.

Some users' role plays were just hideous and would usually involve them coming up with ridiculous ideas like 'all the belts on the line, electrified cage TLC death match'

I also did a roster draft, waaaaay before the E did. I also remember ripping off The Dead Souls logo not long after Id seen them for the first time at Evil Intentions.

I wish I could remember what the fed was called, all I know is the website was built and hosted using angelfire.

Archived