Boobs

Tom Zenk

This is very strange. I said exactly this to someone in my office no more than an hour ago... Seems the whole world is thinking boobs...

Random office.

"Any way, guys. I was thinking: boobs. How big is too big?"

You think that's odd?

Have you ever spent time in the company of a group of other men anywhere, ever?

Yes. But conversations are a lot more varied than just tits and fanny.

Sorry, and football.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is very strange. I said exactly this to someone in my office no more than an hour ago... Seems the whole world is thinking boobs...

Random office.

You think that's odd?

You've got a higher class of friends than me. Not that I mind. I enjoy talking tits and fanny.

• Paid Members

Random office.

You think that's odd?

You've got a higher class of friends than me. Not that I mind. I enjoy talking tits and fanny.

I'm not saying the alternative subject matter we talk about is better, being geeks an' all ;)

• Paid Members
To my mind, a girl must have a handful and must be slim. If a girl has big tits but only has them as she is fat and they are just proportionate to her body then she is no more than a skinny girl with nothing there.

Nah, I've seen fat women with small boobs - if they're big boobs, it means that, were they slim, they'd be a handful.

To my mind, a girl must have a handful and must be slim. If a girl has big tits but only has them as she is fat and they are just proportionate to her body then she is no more than a skinny girl with nothing there.

Nah, I've seen fat women with small boobs - if they're big boobs, it means that, were they slim, they'd be a handful.

Yeah but if shes not slim the size of her knockers matter not as it ruins the appeal.

• Moderators

Random office.

You think that's odd?

I would think so. But that's still always going to be one of the topics covered.. and when you've got a disparate group of people with different interests who just work together that's something you can always talk about (especially for me because I don't care about sports).

• Moderators

I'm really really picky about boobs. So much so that I often prefer them in the bra. When the bra comes off it's often disappointment. I don't like anything smaller than a C. The nipple can't be too big or too small. Same for the areola. Ideally they have a shape that is rounder rather than ones that just slope off to the side.

The best boobs I've ever seen can be found at www.camerellacams.com - NSFW obviously

Fat girls with small boobs are the worst. Just an absolute curse for them.

• Paid Members
There's nothing sadder than a girl with breasts smaller than she thinks they are trying to give you a tit wank.. It's like watching a one legged duck swim in circles.

Just spat my drink everywhere.

• Paid Members
I'm really really picky about boobs. So much so that I often prefer them in the bra. When the bra comes off it's often disappointment. I like a C. The nipple can't be too big or too small. Same for the areola. Ideally they have a shape that is rounder rather than ones that just slope off to the side.

The best boobs I've ever seen can be found at www.camerellacams.com - NSFW obviously

Fat girls with small boobs are the worst. Just an absolute curse for them.

I have edited a little but otherwise, the perfect summary.

Also, the boobs conversation in work was between me and a female colleague discussing the enormity of another female colleagues boobs, I said (as I later saw in the thread title) "how big is too big?" It sparked a fascinating conversation. About boobs. What a great day!

• Paid Members

I've always thought that boob shape is more important that boob size. When boobs are shaped and proportioned pleasantly, they can appear larger than a pair of a higher cup size.

• Paid Members

Interesting. I think a lot of it personally is down to proportion and how the boobs look on the girl. I've been with a girl who was 5'4 with A cups, I've been with a girl who was 5'8 with G cups, and been fairly happy with both. Of course it depends on what you get up to and the associated sensitivity issues too. One of my exes with a modest chest was hyper sensitive and didnt like me touching them too much, one girl I went out with F cups could barely feel anything - but at least let me play with them to my heart's content.

I've seen bigger boobs on a shorter but plumper girl and thought "they're just fat sacks, aren't they love?" Similarly I've seen taller, slim, dynamite hot girls with a nice bum and cracking pins and sighed thinking "a proper rack and you'd be perfect." I'd say proportion of girl depending, I'm happiest with a B or C.

Although to be frank, I'm happy with whatever I can get.

Archived