Boobs

Tom Zenk

I touched a boob once, true story.

I definitely don't see the appeal of fake boobs though - they don't look right at all and are really offputting.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta agree with neil on the whole preferring the bra on to the bra off thing. In fact girls look much much much hotter in sexy underwear than completely naked. This shouldn't be a revolutionary concept but I get the feeling it's not something many people would agree with.

I actually prefer smaller boobs, they look more natural on the slim girls I like and am more of an arse than a tit person myself, much prefer a rounded curvaceous arse on a girl than a huge pair of breasts.

Gotta agree with neil on the whole preferring the bra on to the bra off thing. In fact girls look much much much hotter in sexy underwear than completely naked. This shouldn't be a revolutionary concept but I get the feeling it's not something many people would agree with.

This is really true, seeing a girl naked can spoil the mystique. Nothing better than fondling a girl through some white lacy panties, or a sexy black two piece. Some girls look hotter with even more clothes, if the outfit is right.

I prefer faces and arses to boobs too. That said if she can do kick ups with the fuckers then they are too big, I'd rather shag the President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee than a kneecap bruiser.

• Paid Members

My current girlfriend is a G-cup, the one before that was a double D and the one before that was an F, all of them had similar bodies, definitely not fat but quite curvy and in proportion, I fucking love big tits. Only real ones mind, fake boobs do nothing for me, I don't mind if a girl's boobs sag a little, it's only natural, having said that I saw a teenage girl in the street in a t shirt the other day and her tits were massive and they looked pert as fuck, any teenage boy who gets his hands on those does not deserve it.

If a girl was less than 5'2 and really slim then I could deal with little tits otherwise it would suck, It wouldn't stop me from going out with a girl though and I'd never ever make a girl feel bad about her body if she was nice enough to let me play with it.

Fat girls with tiny tits are so unlucky!!!

edit* Just wanted to say that I think tits look much better with no bra on, I love nipples.

• Paid Members

Louis Theroux likes a pair of tits

I do like em big I've gotta say. I think it all stems back to the first girl I touched boob of. She was devious. She looked like she had a lovely pair, not big but a nice shape...till I got the bra off and found she'd been more padded out than an NFL football player and discovered what looked like 2 squashed fried eggs. I was fucking crushed...and livid. I waited years for real boobage, having to make do with the Television X 10 minute freeview and them German ads on DSF, only to have my moment shattered right as I got in the penalty box. Worst of all because I'm a nice lad I had to play with said fried eggs out of politeness so as not to hurt her feelings. I swear if I'd have got home and my mom had done fried eggs for dinner there would have been more carnage than a night at the Benoit's. Man, this thread's opened up an old wound.

So yeah I've gone for the girls with big shirt spuds ever since.

• Paid Members
I've always thought that boob shape is more important that boob size. When boobs are shaped and proportioned pleasantly, they can appear larger than a pair of a higher cup size.

This is my view too. Small, pert boobs are preferably to big, pendulous udders with stretch-marks, and big, bouncy bazongas that haven't yet lost to gravity are preferable to tiny, fried eggs slipping off an ironing board.

Same with arses too - big or small, it doesn't really matter, as long as they don't look like cottage cheese in a plastic bag.

Brandy Talore's tits are pretty ridiculous and even though she's put on a lot of weight lately I still would. Carmella Bing too.

I'm more a Gianna Michaels man than a Brandy Talore.

Gianna's awesome, I didn't mention her because her tits aren't as preposterous as Brandi's.

Archived