Would you ever cheat on your partner?

Max Power

I've been together with my girlfriend for about 18 months now. She's a fantastic person, and I'm really happy.

BUT...

There's just that little bit of me that wants to have a bit of fun. I don't think I'm ready for settling down yet, but I'm quite happy with how I am at the minute. In particular, there's a lovely blond piece that is giving all the right signals.

I think I'll avoid tempation, but would you???

• Paid Members

Already have done, but these things generally only happen if there's something inherently wrong with the relationship in the first place or you wouldn't be willing to risk it all for something meaningless and fleeting. If your not stupid one night of fun is quite easy to get away with, but obviously guilt etc means it's never worth it really and if you didn't care then the relationships buggered anyway.

send a letter to old trafford be a couple of guys give you an answer, in all seriousness wouldnt cheat on my wife but to be honest on a side note when i hear of people cheating i find it worse when kids involved for me your fucking over the whole family not just the wife

I've done it, but I knew that relationship was on the rocks and I had a gut feeling it wasn't going to last much longer so I didn't think it would matter. She never found out, I never admitted it but again, she probably had a gut feeling that I had...but we both admitted that the relationship was flawed due to many other things.

I'm of the mindset that everyone has the capability to cheat and at some point in your life, chances are you will. Male or female, despite how strong your feelings are on the subject. There are those that never cheat and all credit to them.

However, the only valid excuse for cheating (If it is one at all) is that it was a spur of the moment thing, no pre-planning, no thoughts of it...it just happens. Obviously you're going to be attracted to other people, no matter how long the relationship has lasted. The OP has thought about it and to me, that's more wrong than a drunken fumble or something like that. Premeditated cheating isn't defendable (Is that a word?) in my opinion

When you think about it its amazing that some people do not cheat and by that I mean that we are probably the only species who has it within ourselves not to cheat.

Any other animal would. I probably didn't word this all that well, but hopefully you get he idea.

No, I wouldn't.

I can't say that I've been 100% faithful in the past, with my ex there were some things which either verged on cheating or could be thought to be, for instance: We'd break up for a few days and knowing full well we'd get back together, i'd sleep with someone else, Although not in a sexual relationship with him i was practically dating my manager and the odd kiss was taking place. however, that relationship was so incredibly flawed and falling apart that any pretence of it working in my mind had vanished.

Now? I wouldn't - I love my partner to bits and just couldn't do it - to think of how upset it would make him if i did it, that alone puts me right off without even thinking about the fact he'd leave me. and how that'd make me feel.

I can see how it happens, I can't say it's ever 'ok' but i can understand why in some instances and i'm not of the opinion 'Anyone who cheats, regardless of the circumstances is disgusting'

• Paid Members
When you think about it its amazing that some people do not cheat and by that I mean that we are probably the only species who has it within ourselves not to cheat.

Any other animal would. I probably didn't word this all that well, but hopefully you get he idea.

Loads of animals mate for life mate.

I've never cheated on any partner I've had and I never will....especially not now I'm married to my soulmate. I think it's a horrible, shitty thing to do to someone you love.

But what if a girl lets you put it in, yeah? A teenage girl with the pert boobs and the big hair like a cross between Russell Brand and a footballer's wife. I think it'd be rude to turn that down, to be honest. The experience may also teach you some new techniques which you can then unveil on your soulmate.

Would you cheat on your wife to save her life? But you can't tell her it was to save her life.

Archived