Sign in to follow this  
Mark Sloan

Dragon Gate UK : PAC enters BOSJ Representing DG:UK

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'm predicting Taguchi vs Low Ki in the finals with Taguchi finally beating Ki. Taguchi vs Devitt as last years semi-finals seems too obvious a final this year... They would have done last years semi-final as this years final three years in a row if it's Taguchi vs Devitt.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I don't know if that's particularly obvious to make it "too obvious" a final. I think we'll have the Devitt/Taguchi final, aside from the obvious appeal of a rematch from last year and collision of tag team partners, I think Devitt beating Low Ki in the semi final will put him right in line for the next title shot after Ki defends against Taguchi, who will win the final.

I've been wrong of course, many times. I boldly predicted in the G1 last year that Minoru Suzuki would win, going over Nakamura and Tanahashi back to back. Yeah.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by air_raid

I hav'nt seen PAC for a while but he looks great both physically and in ring, its crazy after listening to Art of Wrestling how humble he is, some of the skinny twats working infront of 20 people could learn alot from him.

He really is an amazing guy , I can not speak highly enough of him in every way. I really hope he does go stateside. There are a lot of people in this business who could learn a lot from him , I know I have.

Any more links to matches? I especially would like to see Pac v Devitt.

Three of the shows only just came online today on a pay to download site.

The bad thing is owner of this site has warned those who would put 'his' content online for free will be banned to download from his site again.

Relevant results from the end of the tournament today :

3. Best of the Super Jr. - Semi Final: Ryusuke Taguchi beat PAC (10:38) via Dodon.

4. Best of the Super Jr. - Semi Final: Low Ki beat Prince Devitt (8:50) via Sharpshooter.

8. Best of the Super Jr. - Final: Ryusuke Taguchi beat Low Ki (17:01) via Milano-saku Dodon's Throne.

Not the first time I've been wrong, obviously.

Great showing from Pac, hope he's done enough to earn future bookings with New Japan. I know he doesnt need them and is doing very well for himself in Dragon Gate, but you always like to see your favourites (and especially British and Irish lads) matching up against the best there is.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Credit to Seabs who is the fucking man!

NJPW 06.06.2012 BOSJ Day 9

Best Of The Super Juniors XIX Block B Match

Hiromu Takahashi vs. Tiger Mask

Alex Koslov vs. Daisuke Sasaki

Best Of The Super Juniors XIX Block A Match

KUSHIDA vs. Taichi

BUSHI vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

Eight Man Tag Team Match

CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Hirooki Goto, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tama Tonga & Tetsuya Naito

Angel de Oro vs. Rocky Romero

Ryusuke Taguchi vs. TAKA Michinoku

Brian Kendrick vs. Low Ki

PAC vs. Prince Devitt

http://ifile.it/p39j0mk

http://ifile.it/gb5tvpm

NJPW 10.06.2012 BOSJ Final Day

1. Jado & Gedo vs Daisuke Sasaki & Angel de Oro

2. Rocky Romero, Brian Kendrick & Alex Koslov vs KUSHIDA, BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi

3. Best of the Super Jr. - Semi Final: Ryusuke Taguchi vs PAC

4. Best of the Super Jr. - Semi Final: Low Ki vs Prince Devitt

5. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Captain New Japan

6. Minoru Suzuki, TAKA Michinoku & Taichi vs Togi Makabe, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask

7. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & Tetsuya Naito vs Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii

8. BOSJ Final

http://ifile.it/y47e5jz/NJPW%2010.06.2012.part1.rar

http://ifile.it/2gh5jse/NJPW%2010.06.2012.part2.rar

http://ifile.it/8xu4pkc/NJPW%2010.06.2012.part3.rar

Credit to the almighty Seabs.

Apologies for the mega-bump but:Dragon Gate UK ‏@DragonGateUKThe time is almost upon us, things are heating up and remember he is coming, he won't be alone and tomorrow all will be revealed! TOMORROW~!I'm hoping for the RevPro weekender in October.