It's the end of the world....

tom

• Paid Members

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/0...the-world-ends/

Yet again mankind faces up to the end of the world again tomorrow, and given our track record we might do quite well. In order to thread-save this inconvenient news; what are your views on apocalyptic theories and myths? The most common one I've heard is that the world will end, or at least alter drastically, in 2012

I've been reading about this one for a few months now and people have quit their jobs left their family's (Inc Mum's and Dad's leaving their kids) to go about and spread the word wonder how they are going to feel when the 22nd rolls around or even 7pm as that is the time the world is going to end (it also says each time zone the world will end at 6pm their own time) wish they would wait until about 7.30pm they could of at least let Doctor Who finish first

This one is a religious end of the world as not is it only the end of the world but the return of Jesus who will take 2% of the worlds population to Heaven and send the rest to Hell.

• Paid Members
This one is a religious end of the world as not is it only the end of the world but the return of Jesus who will take 2% of the worlds population to Heaven and send the rest to Hell.

I can't wait to meet the guy, he sounds swell.

• Moderators
Please print the full list of pCc members.

Follow the light Mr. Seven.

Where will you take us if we do?, the paid members section?. I'd rather live through the rapture thanks.

Do you want to spend eternity in a place where Nuts does not exist? Where a bacon sandwich is made with Quorn? You must decide Cleetus. Time is running out for you.

• Paid Members
I've been reading about this one for a few months now and people have quit their jobs left their family's (Inc Mum's and Dad's leaving their kids) to go about and spread the word wonder how they are going to feel when the 22nd rolls around or even 7pm as that is the time the world is going to end (it also says each time zone the world will end at 6pm their own time) wish they would wait until about 7.30pm they could of at least let Doctor Who finish first

He's waited two thousand years; you'd think he could wait a bit longer so we can see another episode in one of the best series of Doctor Who since Ecclestone. I read that it would be a major Earthquake at 7am our time in America that would somehow get Jesus here

Archived