Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely gutted to see a legend of wrestling die and in awful circumstances too - his wife of one year by his side when he suffers a heart attack, the time only to notice him in pain for that to cause them to veer off the road & crash - she thankfully survives only to find out her husband has died. I couldn't imagine a much worse way to go & I feel for her on this dark day :(

He has a legacy that is second to none and he will be remembered by many for his contributions to wrestling and pop culture and I just hope his wife is able to rebuild her life after this tragic, awful accident

R.I.P Macho Man Randy Savage, you were an icon to many

It's one of those deaths that hits a bit of a nerve, as there are certain guys that were so imprinted on me as a kid. Nobody should ever see Spiderman, Superman or any of their childhood heroes die, and that era of wrestling will always be so influential to me that I view certain guys as comic-like and therefore immortal to the child in me. Bad times. RIP Macho King - you fucking ruled.

Now they'll have to dig it....unless he's being cremated.

There's always one isn't it....

MANN what a fucked up way to go into the weekend. Summerslam 88 was the very first pay per view my old school friend showed me to get into american wrestling and from that I was hooked. 58 is too early to checkout. R.I.P Randy Macho Man Savage 1952-2011 You will be missed.

Looking on the WWE site under the Mattel section there's an article with a very unfortunate headline:

m8zqxi.jpg

Eeesh :(

• Paid Members

If it wasn't for Randy Savage, and the fact that his intensity overcame the pantomime acting of Elizabeth and Hogan in the angle when they split, I wouldn't be a wrestling fan today.

Archived