If the internet had existed earlier...

SK8_WAR

In 1995, 50% of webpages were about wrestling. The full list was:

* A text only recap of Raw each week

* A Singapore man's Ivan Koloff fan page

* Chewbacca Ate My Balls

* The DMOZ directory, listing the other three pages

The other 50% was Supremo's overlong post on how Playbus could be improved by the addition of an extra stop. Copied from Ceefax.

35bglxy.gif

It's a good thing you weren't online back then, or the net would've been filled to the fucking brim with your compulsive obsession with me, constantly sniping and baiting literally years after I've engaged with you in any type of discussion, only to vanish into thin air when actually challenged on the matter.

Is Supremo leading the charge to take down the pCc? - with posts like this I think I have a new hero.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
:p Every time, man, every time. He must search the forum every day for references to himself.

Yeah, playing the whole, "LOL, he's obsessed!" card doesn't really work when I've highlighted what a complete spaz you are, constantly referencing me, as I said, literally years and years since we last had an engaged debate, and never backing yourself up when challenged. I mean, fucking hell, at one point I didn't even post for almost a whole year and you still kept harping on about me like fucking Rain Man. All I do is pull you up on it whenever I encounter it.

But hey, just chuck up a smiley and vaguely say, "every time!" or, "you're too easy," yeah?

• Paid Members
:p Every time, man, every time. He must search the forum every day for references to himself.

He's right, you keep talking about him. Now quit being stupid about it before yet another thread gets shit all over.

He's right, you keep talking about him.

According to the link Supremo posted, it's 14 times since July 2009. I'd hardly say that qualifies as "Keep talking about him" or a compulsive obsession but hey, whatever floats your boat. I bet Loki will come back to this thread with a joke about how Supremo should nominate his own post for post of the month, or something.

• Paid Members
According to the link Supremo posted, it's 14 times since July 2009.

Considering Supremo has barely posted in that time, that's still fucking sad. This is also the last word on the subject because anything further will earn the boot.

I bet Loki will come back to this thread with a joke about how Supremo should nominate his own post for post of the month, or something.

I'll take that bet. If I win, this ends. If you win, Loki gets the boot.

In a lot of respects the wrestling world was a lot more fun before the internet and 90-day no compete clauses.. The internet killed kayfabe for sure.

Yeah, I look back on the pre-internet days of kayfabe with a tear in my eye to be honest. It just isn't the same anymore.

In a lot of respects the wrestling world was a lot more fun before the internet and 90-day no compete clauses.. The internet killed kayfabe for sure.

Yeah, I look back on the pre-internet days of kayfabe with a tear in my eye to be honest. It just isn't the same anymore.

Don't go on wrestling sites and it will be the same again.

• Paid Members

It actually won't. WWE, etc, are aware of the internet now and as such do things differently to how they did back then.

It actually won't. WWE, etc, are aware of the internet now and as such do things differently to how they did back then.

The basics are still the same though.

• Paid Members

Can you give examples?

Not that things aren't different, I'm just curious as to which changes you attribute to them being aware of the internet.

Archived