The HUGE news on Raw last night

King Pitcos

Generallly a bad RAW in general. Utterly same old shit, Cena starting the show and ending the show is just iritating. On the first page somebody mentioned Cena not selling moves which is frustating and I couldn't agree more. Miz seemed believable when he went and hit Cena with the pipe, but once again "Supercena" comes out of nowhere and gives us the same old shit with him standing tall. Its tough to watch. At least it isn't Cena/Orton once again..

Mason Ryan has impressed me and Punk seems to be getting out of the hole I thought he got himself in. R-Truth has improved drastically. Kharma is alright. Kingston is a pile of shit but hit a nice crossbody this week. Swagger has potential but he got buried into a shit heel within 20 minutes. I just feel OTL is a weak PPV in general. With some new feuds not clicking and a few WM feuds dragging out. Raw on a whole has been shite since the draft. Hope they pull there head out of their arses.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's something they could remedy by turning CM Punk and having Triple H make a comeback. At that stage they'll have as many credible faces for him to take on as they do heels.

Triple H vs Cena = Austin vs Undertaker. Even worse, in fact, because at least Undertaker changed quite a bit between his 1998-1999 and 2001 feuds with Stone Cold. Triple H is the same character now as in his last million matches with Cena. And Cena was the heel in all of them anyway.

It's been a while since the two last feuded, and a full-blown heel Cena would add an interesting angle to any program they have together. At least...for me anyway. Add me to the R-Truth bandwagon by the way, he'd make a much better champ than the dull-as-fuck Del Rio.

Archived