Best WCW PPVs

Green

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im just about to watch starcade 1991 for the first time ever its lethal lottery should be fun :)

Oh, how wrong you are.

Liger and Bill Kazmaier vs. Mike 'The Truth' Graham and DDP *SHUDDER*

However, I am partial to a Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker beatdown with a mop.

• Paid Members
SuperBrawl II is underated. The VHS version has 5 matches and the first 4 are all ****+ IMO.

It's superb. If you watch that, watch Beach Blast '92 as well. You'll OBVIOUSLY watch WrestleWar '92 or get kicked off the forum. Rightly.

• Paid Members

If your going through in order prepare yourself. There is some PPVS in 92,93 and 94 that can only be described as depressing. 1995 is hit and miss and I am 2 Nitro's away from Bash at the Beach 96 all 1996 PPV'S are OK except Lethal Lottery which i just skipped because it was Jobbers galore.

If your going through in order prepare yourself. There is some PPVS in 92,93 and 94 that can only be described as depressing. 1995 is hit and miss and I am 2 Nitro's away from Bash at the Beach all 1996 PPV'S are OK except Lethal Lottery which i just skipped because it was Jobbers galore.

thanks for the advice i have already bare witness to so much wrestlecrap can't wait to finally see the dungeon of doom :) later on.

The only problem with WrestleWar is all the main eventers are in the wargames so the first hour or so of the card isn't that great. Zenk vs Pillman is ok (doesn't hold up all that well IMO), Steiners vs Fujinami & Iizuka is just brutal, and the Wargames is amazing.

Beach Blast is great again but the match order should have been different. Having a draw in the main event just ended the event on a down note. Should have been Sting vs Cactus, or Rude vs Steamboat as the main.

I always liked GAB '92 as well, although some think its boring.

Halloween Havoc '92 is terrible.

• Paid Members
If your going through in order prepare yourself. There is some PPVS in 92,93 and 94 that can only be described as depressing. 1995 is hit and miss and I am 2 Nitro's away from Bash at the Beach all 1996 PPV'S are OK except Lethal Lottery which i just skipped because it was Jobbers galore.

thanks for the advice i have already bare witness to so much wrestlecrap can't wait to finally see the dungeon of doom :) later on.

Dungeon of doom have a new member every fucking week. Really should of watched WCW b-shows along with Nitro. Must of been where they introduced them.

Dungeon of doom have a new member every fucking week. Really should of watched WCW b-shows along with Nitro. Must of been where they introduced them.

im really after the wcw show where zeus debuts thats got to be ultimate wrestlecrap.

Nitro before Uncensored 1996 is when Gangsta Zeus debuts. Then your in for a treat with Uncensored 1996 Main event which i can't honestly describe.

is it a carbon copy of no holds barred ? , has anyone ever seen Zeus in the film Next Friday he's funny as hell.

Nitro before Uncensored 1996 is when Gangsta Zeus debuts. Then your in for a treat with Uncensored 1996 Main event which i can't honestly describe.

is it a carbon copy of no holds barred ? , has anyone ever seen Zeus in the film Next Friday he's funny as hell.

It's a carbon copy of Hogan taking a ton of cocaine then having a booking meeting with Kevin Sullivan who's in the midst of a really freaky mushroom trip. Then Savage shows up having been up smoking meth for about four days straight.

Archived