promotion wars

wwffan2

• Moderators

I always thought Promotion Wars was gash to be fair. I did used to find the drama surrounding Promotion Wars 2 and it never coming out to be fucking hysterical at the time, however. Scotsman did a write up on it.

its awesome that we have adam the guy who created this fine game on this very thread , if anyone wants a challenge install promotion wars 1.2c and be WCW against WWF , the wcw roster is so bad im about to start this challenge now :)

Hey PW-AJ.

Quick question about the game (which im loving by the way). How comes Kenta isn't in it but his picture is in the background of the load up screen.

Anyone know if anyone developed promotion wars to work as a flash app, or any other wrestling emulator for that matter.. I'm on mac and these obscure programs dont tend to work in wine and such crossover programs for mac.

Actually seen as we have the maker maybe this question should be directed at him, any idea how to run it off a mac?

Hey PW-AJ.

Quick question about the game (which im loving by the way). How comes Kenta isn't in it but his picture is in the background of the load up screen.

I've had no involvement in the up-to-date stats that have been done recently, it's been done entirely by a guy on the PW Facebook (www.facebook.com/promotionwars). I think the background pic you speak of must also have been fan-made, as I don't remember ever putting Kenta on one of mine.

Glad you're enjoying it anyway, I never thought people would still be talking about it all these years later :)

Anyone know if anyone developed promotion wars to work as a flash app, or any other wrestling emulator for that matter.. I'm on mac and these obscure programs dont tend to work in wine and such crossover programs for mac.

Actually seen as we have the maker maybe this question should be directed at him, any idea how to run it off a mac?

Believe it or not, I've never used a Mac in my life! So I'm sorry to say I'm a complete noob on that subject :blush:

I always thought Adam Jennings was a pseudonym for Adam Ryland, where have I got that from?

I think it was a bit of an in-joke back in the day. We are definitely two very different people!

Archived