Does anybody own any WWE stock?

RancidPunx

If you believe that markets are efficient then any time you buy a security you're engaging in a game of chance. If markets are efficient and current, it means that prices always reflect all information, so there's no way you'll ever be able to buy a stock at a bargain price. Unless it's for novelty value, or you know something that the market doesn't, I wouldn't bother.

• 4 weeks later...
If you believe that markets are efficient then any time you buy a security you're engaging in a game of chance. If markets are efficient and current, it means that prices always reflect all information, so there's no way you'll ever be able to buy a stock at a bargain price. Unless it's for novelty value, or you know something that the market doesn't, I wouldn't bother.

I think i understand, basically you are saying if it is cheap, then its cheap for a reason?

Having a quick glance i can see its $9.30 a share. Down a dollar from 1 month ago.

Long story short i have been left about 500 quid in a will and was thinking of investing it in wwe stock. And i was going to seel it around WrestleMania when business goes up, with the rumored card and the inclusion of the Rock i would think it will do big business?

Does the share price mirror WWE's business that closely.

Cheers to everyone thats replied also.

• Paid Members

There is a better way of getting stock in the company..

As a tribute to Randy Savage I'd blow my beans up Stephanie letting out an 'Oooh yeah' and hopefully get her babied up. Then when the kid's older I'm the next Vinny Mac dammit.

Shame Triple H beat me to the idea though, he's always holding back the younger talent and pushing himself :)

Archived