Pope D'Angelo Dinero leaving wrestling?

I've just realised, I'm arguing with a basketcase. I'm out.

You should've realised he was mental when he was making out Justin Richards is this country's equivalent of Hulk Hogan and The Rock the other night.

I didn't say that Justin Richards was an UK equivalent of Hogan or Rock. I said in the UK wrestling scene they are names. I did say sorry for not realising that the UKFF's only knowledge of wrestling is wwe and tna and little is known of THEIR OWN country's wrestling history.

Well from the video posted above can you blame them? It looked as if you were wrestling in a Gola tracksuit. British wrestling = Embarrasingly unprofessional.

Avirex actually ;) Notice how our opponents are dressed as traditional wrestlers, And we are dressed like common street thugs. All apart of the gimmick, And from your response glad to see its working :thumbsup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This one always slays me.

Im OUT! Peace.

And then...

Some more stuff.

... AND THEN...

Yet more stuff.

I usually make it a point not to try and have a discussion with anyone that says "could of," but can I just ask why you, a wrestler yourself, think Styles would jeopardize his standing in TNA, his career and therefore livelihood, by intentionally trying to hurt an opponent?

What I mean is nobody can take his spot as in he is the longest serving wrestler in tna, Much like Taker is. Not as in take his spot and force him out the company or down the card. Because he is a tna mainstay.

Except Taker has contributed to the WWF/E for double the length of time TNA has even been in existence, main evented or competed for a World title on their biggest PPV of the year four times, and never been presented as anything other than a serious contender for top spots, whereas AJ bounced around for years chasing the X title or being put into stopgap tag teams while bigger names were wrestling for the World title, and in terms of presentation as a serious threat has strutted around with a crown on his head and been dressed up in a turkey costume. Styles may have been there since the Asylum days, but right here right now, if they so wish, he's expendable. Roode could lead Fortune, or they could just have one of their trademark changes of heart and re-amalgamate Fortune into Immortal to feud with the latest "They," or just quietly dissolve Fortune without saying a word, or for that matter have Scotty Steiner send AJ to hospital for shits and giggles, BANG! He's gone. And TNA would carry on.

Comparing Styles to Taker? You're making as much sense as Franky Sides after ten pints of Felinfoel.

Avirex actually ;) Notice how our opponents are dressed as traditional wrestlers, And we are dressed like common street thugs. All apart of the gimmick, And from your response glad to see its working :thumbsup:

There's already loads of "wrestlers" on the British scene doing the "make BritWres look even more shit and small-time" gimmick. Be more original!

This one always slays me.

Im OUT! Peace.

And then...

Some more stuff.

... AND THEN...

Yet more stuff.

I usually make it a point not to try and have a discussion with anyone that says "could of," but can I just ask why you, a wrestler yourself, think Styles would jeopardize his standing in TNA, his career and therefore livelihood, by intentionally trying to hurt an opponent?

What I mean is nobody can take his spot as in he is the longest serving wrestler in tna, Much like Taker is. Not as in take his spot and force him out the company or down the card. Because he is a tna mainstay.

Except Taker has contributed to the WWF/E for double the length of time TNA has even been in existence, main evented or competed for a World title on their biggest PPV of the year four times, and never been presented as anything other than a serious contender for top spots, whereas AJ bounced around for years chasing the X title or being put into stopgap tag teams while bigger names were wrestling for the World title, and in terms of presentation as a serious threat has strutted around with a crown on his head and been dressed up in a turkey costume. Styles may have been there since the Asylum days, but right here right now, if they so wish, he's expendable. Roode could lead Fortune, or they could just have one of their trademark changes of heart and re-amalgamate Fortune into Immortal to feud with the latest "They," or just quietly dissolve Fortune without saying a word, or for that matter have Scotty Steiner send AJ to hospital for shits and giggles, BANG! He's gone. And TNA would carry on.

Comparing Styles to Taker? You're making as much sense as Franky Sides after ten pints of Felinfoel.

Of course im not comparing AJ and Takers careers. I said they are both mainstays. As in when you think of the longest serving guy in wwe most people would say Taker or Triple H easily. Just like if the same question was put to tna the answer would be AJ Styles or Abyss. That is what I ment.

• Paid Members
Of course im not comparing AJ and Takers careers. I said they are both mainstays. As in when you think of the longest serving guy in wwe most people would say Taker or Triple H easily. Just like if the same question was put to tna the answer would be AJ Styles or Abyss. That is what I ment.

Yeah, but you also said no-one could take Styles' spot. I love AJ to bits, but longevity wouldn't keep his job if he had tried to purposely injure Pope. As I said, he's far from irreplaceable at this point.

There should be a test for all aspiring wrestlers before they are allowed to compete, and if for the most important question you answer that it is acceptable to wear a tracksuit (regardless of gimmick) you should be banned forever.

Everybody should STFU and listen to 'Da Wrestler.' He's wrestled in a FOURTEEN FOOT RING. Fuckos.

I never said that people should listen to me. If you read whats at the bottom of my posts it reads "Opinions are like arseholes everyone has got one" And that's what some of the posts on here are opinions. Some people post facts ie "MCMG were supposed to be in this match but sabin got injured so they put ink inc in instead" And the rest of the posts on here are opinions. The trouble is some people think that their opinions are the gospel.

Archived