WWE bringing back managers?

• Paid Members

I thought Hayes looked ace and in turn made Tyson Kidd look ace. Kidd has always been missing something for me and I think this pairing could potentially be that something. I loved the opening promo too. I just hope from now on Tyson Kidd's music starts with Hayes saying "Tyson Kidd is about to get to steppin'".

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm loving Hayes as his manager as well. He's class on the microphone. He's got me into Tyson Kidd, which I thought was impossible. Hopefully they keep up the good work. Hayes looks how a manager should look. He wears clothes that you can only wear with a long blonde ponytail and goatee beard.

• Paid Members
I'm loving Hayes as his manager as well. He's class on the microphone. He's got me into Tyson Kidd, which I thought was impossible. Hopefully they keep up the good work. Hayes looks how a manager should look. He wears clothes that you can only wear with a long blonde ponytail and goatee beard.

I dunno, I'd have rathered they used Hayes to talk up someone else. Kidd's look is just terrible, he's like Steve O from Jackass if he were to contract dwarfism. And his haircut's shit too.

Punk would make a good manager for Mason Ryan.

Punk should be main eventing, not managing a muscle-head retard that can't even wrestle.

Punk is thinking about not resigning because he wants time off to rest his body and a few other issues maybe turning to managing for as time will be a good compromise

• Paid Members

I doubt it. The reports say one of his main issues is because he isn't being given the push he deserves, I don't see how managing a shit wrestler will solve that. And I'm sure the guy has a ton of cash and would rather sit out for a year than have his star quality diminished by such a low card role.

• Paid Members

I love the idea of using Arn.

Especially if he were to introduce a tag team or even a 4 man stable, (hint hint) but it would need to be people who are on the verge, but mic skills hold them back (in a wwe environment). Spanky, drew, swagger, I'm sure theres more a better names. To be honest, the correct manager would be great for development transitions.

I'm all for managers, providing they sent shit, I.e- random divas.

The idea of heel regal managing heel stone, sounds good to me

• Paid Members
The idea of heel regal managing heel stone, sounds good to me

Did he even sign for WWE or was that a bullshit storyline the FWA did?

ah, god knows, ive always thought it was legit, but obviously thats just based on what gets spouted on here

• Paid Members

If they're looking to start making managers a common sight again, I wanna see "Bullet" Bob Armstrong. His promos are top-drawer.

Archived