Over the limit

I'm gonna watch this in our local cinema (I kid you not) on the Monday morning live here in Aus! The missus will pick up the tab and I'll just much the popcorn and Coke Zero. Beats staying up late and watching on Sky back home!

Whereabouts is this?

He already said, Australia.

Yeah, I'm in Australia. It's kindof a big place, I was hoping he'd narrow it down a bit

Hoyts cinemas. All views are being showed in Aus at 6.30pm. When I forst contatced them they said it would be on at 10am, then the listings in the local paper here said the revised time. Better than nothing I guess.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the Orton/Christian match was quite good.

Anyone else see Christian turning heel in his attempts to recapture the title?

Or will he keep on the journey of chasing the belt with a big payoff further down the line? (possibly at Mania and a win at the Rumble?).

His no selling is terrible, there's no build to it like Hogan's Hulk Up, it's just "oh I'll get up, pretend nothing happened then do a fraction of what I took to you and you're out for 5 minutes"

It's not entertaining, and makes me wish for a future involving reinforced titanium handcuffs and a group beating him with live cattleprods.

Orton/Christian was the best match I've seen in WWE this year though.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

Simply stunning.

From getting the shit kicked out of him by two men for half an hour, making Miz tap within two minutes of his comeback, the Benny Hill style chase up the ramp to the kid in the front row on the verge of tears. This is going to wind up everyone something rotten and I, for one, cannot wait to see the backlash off of this.

I don't hate the guy but I can't see how anyone could defend that. Fucking hell, I just remembered his monotone replies of "no" after being asked to quit.

Archived