Over the limit

I'm gonna watch this in our local cinema (I kid you not) on the Monday morning live here in Aus! The missus will pick up the tab and I'll just much the popcorn and Coke Zero. Beats staying up late and watching on Sky back home!

Whereabouts is this?

He already said, Australia.

Yeah, I'm in Australia. It's kindof a big place, I was hoping he'd narrow it down a bit

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna watch this in our local cinema (I kid you not) on the Monday morning live here in Aus! The missus will pick up the tab and I'll just much the popcorn and Coke Zero. Beats staying up late and watching on Sky back home!

Whereabouts is this?

He already said, Australia.

Yeah, I'm in Australia. It's kindof a big place, I was hoping he'd narrow it down a bit

Ah, thought you were in the Midlands. Apologies.

Strangely Cara/Guerrero is one of the most appealing matches on the show for me.

Agreed. The matches they had on the Mexican tour last week was said to be absolutely brilliant.

I've got absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, so if I stay awake, I'll probably try and find a stream of this somewhere and give it a watch. It doesn't look like a spectacular card, but it definitely has the ability to throw out a couple of good matches. Sin Cara/Chavo could make for a great opener to get the crowd excited, we'll finally get the conclusion of the Lawler/Cole feud, which just HAS to end with Lawler beating the living shit out of Cole and the title matches should be solid. There's a little bit of everything on the card tonight, which is good to see and hopefully that'll make for a good show.

Yeah I'm actually looking forward to this tonight.

8 matches, so it's a pretty stacked card for a PPV, every match has a story behind it, not just thrown together at the last minute, even the divas match. Cole/Lawler has gone on far too long but it will still be a great moment tonight when it ends and Cole finally gets it, I expect the crowd will pop for it.

Two World Title matches that should be cracking I reckon, really intrigued to see what 'way' Miz has found to beat Cena, I think the potential hostage thing may be close, not sure if they'd have Cena drop the title so soon though, unless they want this feud to continue, cause if Cena wins again that's it for Miz really.

I think tonight is very important for R-Truth, he's been good on RAW but he hasnt actually wrestled since turning heel, so he needs a decent show tonight, I think he also needs to win too, a loss at this point could really hurt him, I know wins and losses don't count for much these days, but I really do think R-Truth needs the win tonight so keep on track and fulfil his potential as a heel as so far he;s been very good.

Sin Cara/Chavo will be good, either ends in Cara winning or Chavo getting DQ'ued i expect.

The only match im not really looking forward too is the tag titles, Punk and Ryan gettng the shot is quite random and seems filler till they find an actual team to face Kane and Show, but the tag titles don't mean a lot so this match doesnt really do a lot.

But yeah, should be good I reckon, would of paid for it anyway but nice to have it for free.

Probably in the minority here but I'm really looking forward to it. Truth/Mysterio is a fresh match and I'm interested to see how those two work together - Truth's gimmick has been great so far we just need to see how he caries it across in-ring and I think this could be used to springboard him into a feud on top with Cena, Christian/Orton on SD a few weeks back was one of the better matches I've seen this year and has the potential to be even better here, I agree Cara/Guerrero is one of the more appealing matches on the show and although I think Cara has been a bit hit and miss this should at the very least be decent and actually has a story behind it (rather than just throwing them out there for the sake of it) and Cena/Miz actually seems like a legit blow-off match to their feud which is exactly how the 'I Quit!' gimmick should be used, IMO - as the final battle to end a long term rivalry (I could be wrong on that and they'll be wrestling each other again tomorrow but I hope not) I wasn't a fan of their WM match but they've looked good together since so I could see this being Miz's best PPV match if all things go right which would hopefully silence some more of his critics about not delivering in main events.

That's four matches I want to see which is pretty good going. Even during the boom period there was normally only that many per card that I was actually interested in so I don't see this as a bad card by any stretch. If the other matches end up delivering more than I expect then that's a bonus and it could move it up to being a very good card. We will see.

Am i the only one who can see the miz winning tonight by a "twisted" method?

What i mean by this is, Riley is on the outside holding his "mum" "girlfriend/wife" hostage unless Cena says I Quit

I was thinking the same but that Miz or Riley would threaten his dad thus forcing him to say I Quit.

Looking forward to the Christian and Orton match the most hoping christian wins back the belt.

Should be good anyway.

As long as Orton does the toe touching leap again, I'll be happy.

Other than that, the card looks worth a viewing at least. I'll check it out in the morning.

wtf was that all about doesnt even make sense. Someone who is supposed to be the Apex Predator, why is he jumpin around like he is in the Spirt Squad

Maybe he was paying tribute to Kamala? That was my first thought when I saw it on Friday night, well after "Did Orton really do that?..." then I thought "Isn't that what Kamala used to do to show off his agility?"

More than likely it was a rib/him just him having a laugh. It was certainly one of the strangest moments of the year so far easily.

Maybe he was paying tribute to Kamala? That was my first thought when I saw it on Friday night, well after "Did Orton really do that?..." then I thought "Isn't that what Kamala used to do to show off his agility?"

More than likely it was a rib/him just him having a laugh. It was certainly one of the strangest moments of the year so far easily.

must of been the voices in his head.

Archived