smackdown spoilers

xear

Just for the benefit of anyone reading this thread who isn't intending to watch the show:

1) Christian gave no indication he was turning heel

2) The interaction between Sheamus and Mark Henry did 'make sense'.

3) Nothing about Ted Dibiase's act has changed. He just happened to be facing a heel this week.

I think that was a bad call on DiBiase this week. For someone so in need of character rehab (which he may get as a result of this loss, but still...), I'd have had him interact with Cody Rhodes for a few weeks before wrestling. Either trying to reform their tag team, or interrupting a Cody speech to go down the "you've changed, man" route.

• Paid Members

Didn't say this earlier, but the Smackdown roster actually feels really fresh right now, in spite of its total raping by RAW in the draft. It reminds me of two drafts ago when CM Punk first moved to Smackdown, alongside John Morrison. Everything felt fresh and exciting on the show. Hopefully they can keep this up with a series of hot angles. I think the best way to do this (as I keep saying) is to turn Randy Orton and give him a serious run at the top. Heck, if they still want to combine the titles they could build to a massive interbrand title match at Wrestlemania with Orton the ultra hot bad guy.

Archived