If you were going to post one video on facebook

Tom Zenk

From what I've seen, I'm less than impressed with him. Is there anything I should watch that would sway my opinion? Some on here don't like him it seems where a lot of others seem to really rate him. In honesty, I don't care about many people on the indy scene as I think people go over the top with their praise for a lot of the workers. People who stood out like Danielson I take note of and I think WWE really missed something with Colt Cobana, perhaps as an opener.

From what I've seen, I'm less than impressed with him. Is there anything I should watch that would sway my opinion? Some on here don't like him it seems where a lot of others seem to really rate him. In honesty, I don't care about many people on the indy scene as I think people go over the top with their praise for a lot of the workers. People who stood out like Danielson I take note of and I think WWE really missed something with Colt Cobana, perhaps as an opener.

I thought his match with Ginerico in December was ace, though I understand that it

Archived