scambaiting

brutusbarber

An update on my Hulkamania lad....

My character Timmy Mallet landed in Ghana with his cash for the Gold lad but was seized by customs and then bribed his way to Nigeria, it now looks like a Safari is taking place (getting a lad to travel 200+miles or so) with my lad going from Accra to Lagos for a little trip to find the Wackaday star.

Hoping to have a re-shoot of the video too as he was not wearing a Ric Flair wig and also he didnt shout Wooooooooo, Mr Roy was not a happy bunny with the quality of the sound.

Currently im getting about 10 phone calls an hour from the lad asking where i am in Lagos... as soon as im out of work ill call him and let him know im safe at a whore house or something playing mallets mallet.

Think ill get him to meet me in tomorrow, thats hoping my character hasnt been fictionally arrested.... ;)

An update on my Hulkamania lad....

Absolutely brilliant. Assuming you keep all the mails, are you planning on collating them as a webpage? I'd be really interested to read the whole thing, it sounds fantastic.

There is another member of 419eater who also loves 'men in pants' like me and we are contemplating a co-bait trying to get them to have a match, this is certainly something never done before. As far as i know nobody has got a lad to do a wrestling promo yet!

When the bait comes to an end ill whack it all up, quite alot of the stuff is done with phone calls but my free VOIP (which costs the lad about

• 4 years later...
  • Awards Moderator

Yeah so slight bump, but it didn't seem right to drag the UKFF questions thread off topic despite the recent Ji Sung Park reminder: I just found a brilliant channel on YouTube called Hoax Hotel. Same deal as 419Eater except it's all recorded. Great stuff, check it out!

Archived