3CW History In the Maiming - 7th Anniversary Show

3CW.co.uk

3CW HISTORY IN THE MAIMING - SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY SHOW

History In The Maiming is a show steeped in tradition. Over the years, the company has seen some great battles and epic feuds culminate at the annual anniversary celebrations. The event has featured some classic matches and major names and this year will be no exception.

For a bit of a look into the history of 3CW and the Anniversary Show, 3CW.co.uk spoke to a long serving member of 3CW management who gave there thoughts and opinions of their top ten 3CW History In the Maiming matches. Check it out here: http://www.3countwrestling.co.uk/news/2011...y-show-thoughts

MARTIN KIRBY vs. EL LIGERO - 3CW TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP

At the previous 3CW show at the Billingham Synthonia Social Club, 'Mr Bad Attitude' Martin Kirby became the number one contender for the 3CW Triple Crown Championship when he turned his back on team 3CW to side with the 3 Count Mafia. The 3CM allowed him to win the most unique Free for All match in 3CW history and now, as a result, he will now face 'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero for the title. The two men are no strangers to each other having many battles around the country in the past; in 3CW they have had a number of confrontations and if history is anything to go off then it could be a close encounter with both men holding victories over the each other. Kirby was the winner of a Six Man Scramble match at the 3rd Anniversary show but since then it seems 'The Mexican Sensation' has had his number coming off the better in various singles and tag team contests. But now, in 2011, things have changed. El Ligero has been a fighting Champion for over a year and has overcome the numbers game before to keep hold of his title but with a possibility of 3CM involvement, a deadly group who, for unknown reasons have picked Kirby as their main man, and with Martin Kirby now being a far more accomplished wrestler, can the luchador continue to keep a hold of the belt or will it fall into the hands of the Three Count Mafia?

TEAM CAMERON KRAZE (TCK) vs. BRITAIN'S MOST WANTED (BMW) - 3CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

This could be the biggest challenge of Team Cameron Kraze's reign? Not only are BMW one of the best teams in the UK, but they are also riding a wave of momentum as of late in 3CW competition. The Champions on the other hand have had an up and down time, since the inception of the group Ameen has been connecting with the fans; his bid to get the team name changed to

• Paid Members

I'll be there.

Interesting read, that "Top 10 Anniversary Show Matches" blog. Can't disagree with many of the choices. May post my own thoughts later on in this thread, since I haven't missed the Anniversary Show from this organisation since I started following them in 2005. In particular, the 3rd Anniversary Show was superb, the best UK show I saw anywhere from anyone that year.

Ameen vs. Aisu, Thunder vs. Darkside and Travis vs. Robinson are all rematches from the show at Northallerton last month. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, however, since they were the best matches on that show, all very decent (as you can read in my review of that show).

Ligero vs. Kirby is always a good match, but they have both grown and developed so far from the time they would fight on seemingly every show in the UK. Now, presenting both as top-line main event players, this should be rather good indeed.

public transport isn't to bad from newcastle way there is either bus (X10) which stop's in billingham town centre then it's a short taxi ride or walk from there, or you can jump on the train and then it's again either a short taxi ride or walk from there

The list on the website is my personal list and if you check the first few paragraphs, the reason for the omission of anything from the 4th Anniversary is simply because I wasn't actually there - it's one of a very small number of 3cw shows that I neither promoted nor had any part in, all from around that time. Even with that in mind I'm sure I have missed something... I really chose the matches I had something to say about more than anything! If people are interested I may do a list of moments/matches including all of the shows rather than just the anniversaries some time :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I'll be heading along to this one in a few hours.

I'll be giving live results, happenings, thoughts and comments on the show via twitter, so follow @BenPCorrigan or search #3CW.

Live thoughts may also appear here too, via someone or other.

• Paid Members
I'll be heading along to this one in a few hours.

I'll be giving live results, happenings, thoughts and comments on the show via twitter, so follow @BenPCorrigan or search #3CW.

Live thoughts may also appear here too, via someone or other.

Me, most likely...

• Paid Members

Some C&Ps to follow, for those non-twitterers... apparently the show drew 80-odd...

3CM gang beating on Mohmed Ameen, still injured from Northallerton, opens up.

Ameen bt Dragon Aisu in 7:59 with pedigree to retain NE title. Short, good fun.

Britain's Most Wanted Bt Ameen & Kraze to win tag titles, stoppage on injured Mohmed. Decent bout

Kris Travis bt Iain Robinson with a, erm, Jay Driller. Really, really good. So far, this show has rocked

In a battle of brothers, Andy Swann bt Lance Thunder with a victory roll. This ended up pretty damn decent, Andy's best 3CW showing yet

After, chris whitton is revealed as newest member of 3CM, as mafia attack Swann Bros. Cool angle, got over well

Lewis Chambers and Team SKIP make save, we have a 6 man tag

Lynn, Whitton & White bt Chambers, Hawk & O'Sullivan, Lynn with a metal pipe behind ref's back.

Chambers is the future of this company, while Chris Hawk is 1 of the worst i've EVER seen, anywhere

Martin Kirby bt El Ligero to win the title after Cam Kraze attacked Ligs, joining 3CM. Huge 3CM takeover to end show

Main featured twists, turns, run ins, and was am excellently executed piece of drama. Really good show

Sounds like a cracking show.

Travis' finish is a Double Underhook Deathstar Piledriver I believe.

Sounds interesting that Ameen is playing a top babyface, not a role he often gets.

Kirby is finally a top Champion of a company and where he had his debut match too.

• Paid Members

"Chris Hawk" was in the very first drama film I made in college. A group of us worked on it and we were given possible the worst group of actors to work with, barring maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. It started off as a 17 minute film so hilariously bad that our tutor made us cut nearly every single person's line out until the film was under 5 minutes long.

Half of the people I still see from college still use it as an injoke, quoting lines and moments like it was The Room or something.

Fun fact for you all there.

Nice to see some familiar faces at the show last night - we were really pleased with the evening backstage, hope you all enjoyed! The show is on tape and was filmed as well as any 3cw show has been in a few years, so we're hoping to turn that around so you all who didn't attend can see what the fuss is about haha! We will hopefully have some highlights and pics for you all very soon :thumbsup:

Archived