Your Top 5 WORST Movie Sequals

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members

I don't count the "American Pie presents" stuff as sequels, more spin offs. They are all shit though.

Speed 2 is a great shout, that was absolutely dire. Police Academy 7 is about the worst film ever made.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't count the "American Pie presents" stuff as sequels, more spin offs. They are all shit though.

Speed 2 is a great shout, that was absolutely dire. Police Academy 7 is about the worst film ever made.

Yeah, it's no Home Alone 2 ;)

Kris in "loving and finding deep meaning in the shitty American Pie sequels" shocker. Have a marathon whilst sporting your "Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls" t-shirt did you?

Who said anything about deep meaning? :confused:

And why are you so obsessed with these t shirts? I think you secretly adore them Sev.

• Paid Members
Im sure ive seen you posting about them on half a dozen or so occasions over the years?

That many? Blimey. Let's all start calling him Glenn Close then.

Im sure ive seen you posting about them on half a dozen or so occasions over the years?

That many? Blimey. Let's all start calling him Glenn Close then.

Well its quite a lot to reference a t shirt you dont like. It might not have been Mr Seven himself but it pops up on the forum every now and then, in fact I think ive seen said t-shirt mentioned more times on the UKFF than I have actually in the open free world.

It possibly might not be a popular choice but I have to say Ghostbusters 2. From childhood memories I didn't think it was too bad but watching it twice since the oncoming of DVDs but it just left me full of disappointment. The first is still a great film though.

not really feeling the Robocop 2 nominations, i got time for that movie...Clarence Boddicker is one of the great 80's movie villains, Robocop 3 however...

here here, i like Robocop 2, its not as good as the first one obviously (which is my favourite film ever btw) but its not as BAD as people make out, Robocop 3, on the other hand apart from the church scene with Robo and Lewis is really BAD.

others:

American Pie Band Camp is atrocious

Speed 2 is dire

I'll give out a few mostly said already:

Rocky V: First Rocky film I saw and put me off watching them until about two years after. So his son turns into a dick and a man called Tommy Gunn (with a suspiciously similar mullet to the one Billy sported back in 93) sells him out. This film was just a bit crap and the ending didn't make sense to me. If he gets hit one more time in a relatively protected enviroment he'll die but he can get thrown through a windscreen and shrug it off? Terrible.

X-Men: Last Stand: The first two films I find alright though as a comic fan there were one or two things I didn't like, but overall were pretty good. This one just seemed far over the top and mostly shite. I couldn't like it when they killed Cyclops in the opening scenes, he may have been treated like a minor character but he could've been so much more, I felt that was proved in X-Men.

Blues Brothers 2000: John Goodman wasn't terrible, but the idea Elwood went from quite silent to a whinging bitch annoyed me a fair bit. Plus the kid I couldn't stand and just the stupid stuff, like the voodoo queen making them sing reggae. It was poles apart from the original and for the worse.

Curse of the Pink Panther : To be honest I could put a couple of Pink Panthers (especially the Steve Martin abortions) but went for this one cause they couldn't be bothered to use archive footage this time. Roger Moore as Inspector Clouseau wasn't so bad, but the whole plot of the film seemed silly and the guy doing a half arsed tribute act was utter shite.

• Moderators
It possibly might not be a popular choice but I have to say Ghostbusters 2. From childhood memories I didn't think it was too bad but watching it twice since the oncoming of DVDs but it just left me full of disappointment. The first is still a great film though.

No way. Ghostbusters 2 is so unfairly underrated. Vigo the Carpathian should be (and is in my mind) one of the most iconic villains ever.

Was it Rocky V that was supposed to be set immediately after IV but his son had obviously aged at least 5-7 years.

It's been years since I last watched them but I seem to remember his son watching him fight Dolph Lundgern on TV and he must of been somewhere between 8-10 and the beginning of V Rocky is just getting off the plane after he gets back home from the fight and his son is in his mid teens I mean I've heard about delays at the airport but that was ridicules.

• Paid Members

No way. Ghostbusters 2 is so unfairly underrated. Vigo the Carpathian should be (and is in my mind) one of the most iconic villains ever.

"Vigy, Vigy, Vigy! You have been a naughty monkey!"

Personally, I found the painting to have more screen presence than the actor at the end. Logically I should find it anticlimatic, but with more excellent dead pan from Bill Murray, a bit of Jackie Wilson, and Sigourney Weaver in her bra (that was a very enjoyable moment the first time I saw it), I do still have a lot of love for this film.

I can't remember why now, but a couple of days ago I almost replied to someone's post with "Thank you (Louis), that was short and pointless".

• Paid Members
- Rambo 3

Not that 2 was much to shout about, but 3 really took the piss. John Rambo single handedly takes out the entire russian army is just pushing it too far. The original head case due to Viet Nam plot of the first film was at least believable and wasnt overdone.

I agree, First Blood is an amazing bit of film, and Part 2 while not as a good is still amazing. Rambo 3 feels very clich

Worst sequel ever? Surprised this one hasn't been mentioned yet...

americanpsycho2.jpg

Not even Mila Kunis and her heavenly scented vagina could save this from being the fucking pits. One of the worst and possibly most pointless sequels in the history of motion picture.

Archived