Great WWE moments on Smackdown

Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

Highlights of the main occurances on SmackDown were shown on the weekend show, Livewire or whatever the hell it was called at the time, formerly Blast Off, formerly Mania.

Watching Lesnar destroy Hogan has made me realise why we desperately need a true " monster" heel in the WWE. Compare Lesnar - not just his workrate, but his facials, his character traits etc - to Mason Ryan, for example, and the difference is glaringly obvious.

Who can fill the gap, i dont know. Bit there is definatly a huge void left by Lesnar.

Watching Lesnar destroy Hogan has made me realise why we desperately need a true " monster" heel in the WWE. Compare Lesnar - not just his workrate, but his facials, his character traits etc - to Mason Ryan, for example, and the difference is glaringly obvious.

Who can fill the gap, i dont know. But there is definatly a huge void left by Lesnar.

• Paid Members
On his podcast Dave Lagana mentioned that if Billy and Chuck's wedding had taken place on RAW it'd be remembered as one of the all time great WWE moments. I pretty much agree, and I think there are a lot of fantastic all-time WWE moments that have happened on Smackdown, but have simply been forgotten about.

So what do you think? Any "all time great WWE moments" on Smackdown that have been overlooked because of the brand they were on?

The reveal of Bischoff was fucking fantastic, and I for one didn't see it coming at all. The facial mask was brilliant and the crowd were fucking eating it up when Bischoff ripped it off

• Paid Members
The New Age Outlaws reuniting to challenge the Rock N Sock connection for the tag titles on 23rd September 1999. Sadly this was back when Smackdown wasn't show in the UK and we only ever got brief highlights.

YES!!! Remember reading about that on the day WWF.com announced that Taz had signed for WWF. I was desperate to watch Live Wire on Saturday afternoon!

Austin beating down J.R

Austin beating down Michael Cole

the entire Smackdown locker room parts for Steve Austin so he can brawl with Brock Lesnar

obviously the other ones that have been mentioned such as the Lesnar/Show ring collapse etc

and last but not least this

Steph Legs

UNDISPUTED GREATEST SMACKDOWN MOMENT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayn1GCViLMU...DE405C6071156D5

Seriously Jeff Hardy beating Triple H for the IC title.

The Paul Heyman shoot on Vince 3 days before survivor series 2001.

From may 2002 all the way through to April 2005.

And from after the draft in 2008 untill the the draft in 2010.

Archived