Tell me a joke

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Said in a Northern accent: "I saw an ol' friend the other day and he told me he was getting married. I said you twit to who?"

I said this back to myself in a northern accent out loud and i still don't get it.

I think the 'ol' has to be pronounced 'owl'. No idea which 'northern accent' says it like that, but I'd deduce that's where the comedy treasure be buried.

Correctomundo.

• 2 months later...

Gemma was pregnant with Triplets. She reads a newspaper article saying theres a man going around shooting pregnant women She just ignores it and gets on with what she's doing.

The next she goes out and to her shock a Man confronts her in an alley way with a gun. Praying for her life she begs him to spare here, but this was the man from the article! He pushes her against the wall, takes aim and shoots her three times!

Thankfully she is rushed to hospital after a passer by quickly raises the alarm, and the doctors save her life. More good news follows that even though she was shot three times, her babies are all fine also.

Fast forward five years, and the Triplets are fit and healthy, and Gemma loving life. Suddenly one afternoon one of Gemma's Triplets comes running out out the bathroom and sed MUM MUM, I DONE A POO AND A BULLET CAME OUT,,,, the mother replied well when u were in my stomach I was shot and....

The following month another one runs out and goes MUM MUM I DONE A POO AND A BULLET CAME UP... and the mums says the same.. well when you were in my stomach I was shot...

That year just before Christmas the third Triplet runs out and says MUM MUM... "Let me stop you there Darling. Did you just have a Poo and a Bullet came out?

No, the Child said....I JUST FARTED AND I SHOT THE CAT!!!!

• Paid Members

It's far funnier if you fast forward 11 or 12 years, and go with bullets coming out in the two girl triplets wee, and the boy saying "I was having a wank and I shot the dog."

IMHO.

Archived