WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
The only other grey area is what RAW will do about the SD Blocker. My first guess was he'll die tonight but RAW are much better off coaxing him into blocking the town PRs for a few days. As he'll need at least one of the Doctors alive to protect him from RAW's whack once they're done with him, he'll be fishing for the Cop.

Ron has already said that the IC can't talk anymore, so I can't see how Raw would coax the SD guy out.

RAW doesn't have a blocker, so they'll need him to find the PRs. And as they can't daytalk it would be open day banter, suspiciously akin to what Snake has just done. Only Bri and myself are known to Scum, so that's three PRs from four possible people still to find and without any blocker period can RAW afford that risk?

Raw just need to keep killing people.

Why would the SD roleblocker help Raw? As Snake said, the SD roleblocker can't win, so he'd either need to just hold out and play for a draw or decide to help another team with his information. We're looking good for a Town win here, so I can't see why the SD blocker would help Raw.

I'm not saying he'd agree to it FCOL. It's fine for Raw to just keep on killing as is but if you can win the game two weeks (RL) earlier then there's that option.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So Seph who did you protect last night then?

Myself, as I was expecting a hit or a roleblock. For all I know neither happened.

SD Roleblocker should target the Raw leader (if known, if we're lucky enough that the RAW leader was the IC member on their side.) and hope that we townies can avoid killing each other and whittle down the RAW side in the mean time. Sticks with their win con, and stops RAW from winning. From a morale point of view, being one of 2 losing scum teams against a town win is easier to take than being the scum team that lost, while the other scum team got the job done.

• Paid Members

Right. I've been lax in this game so far, but I'm determined to try and make a go of this Day Phase at least. Gonna try and keep ahead of events as they unfold, instead of waiting to find an impenetrable Wall O' Text waiting for me at the end of the day.

So far, seph seems to know a little too much about the workings of the Scum and what they'll do. Not absolutely incriminating in itself, but definitely has raised me suspicions.

Snake - I meant to respond to your last post regarding me, and all I can say to it is: sod off. It's not "bile" (which, by the way, is the wrong fluid to associate with the meaning I think you were going for) to suggest you were trying to shoehorn yourself into safety by claiming yourself as "confirmed Town" when you are anything but. bristep's confirmed, but when someone who blatantly isn't tries to make out they are, that's alarm bells, and as I said before, it's got precedent.

brownie's been rather beige, so I'm also suspicious of him, seeing as Lion was too, but at this point in time, he's about the same level of suspicion in mind as seph is.

Kenny - I'd rather give him a chance to reply, as he hasn't had a chance to following the commencement of this Day Phase, but he's not looking good.

• Paid Members

Carbomb because you haven't been paying attention you missed the whole point around my confirmed townie status.. THE CHAMP IS HERE

Word Life.

• Paid Members

Just got back in.

The night phase puts us in an excellent position. As pointed out earlier, Smackdown have pretty much been destroyed. They can't kill and will probably have to block the RAW scum leader (assuming they know who it is) in order to survive the night.

I'm pretty certain that the remaining three scum members include Brownie and Dan Williams. Brownie has been dodgy from the last phase when I questioned him about his biegeness. He's accused me of tunnelling him, and yet, I'm the only person he's actually made an argument against. He's changed the reason for his vote on Mike three times (first it was because he didn't think Snake was scum, then it was to avoid a no lynch and now it was because someone made a good case about the holes in Mike's story).

Dan wasn't really on my radar until he tried to push the Seph wagon BECAUSE of his claim. I was suspicious of Bristep continuing to push the wagon, despite his confirmed town status but at least he thought Seph was scum before the claim. Dan just seemed to delight in the possibility of getting rid of a Doctor.

Still I reckon Brownie is the best lynch this phase.

VOTE BROWNIE

• Paid Members

Great play Kenneth, putting me at L2 then asking for discussion. If you really thought I was Raw scum, you've put me in a great place to hammer with my 'scumbuddy'.

So, do we want a roleclaim?

Just got back in.

The night phase puts us in an excellent position. As pointed out earlier, Smackdown have pretty much been destroyed. They can't kill and will probably have to block the RAW scum leader (assuming they know who it is) in order to survive the night.

I'm pretty certain that the remaining three scum members include Brownie and Dan Williams. Brownie has been dodgy from the last phase when I questioned him about his biegeness. He's accused me of tunnelling him, and yet, I'm the only person he's actually made an argument against. He's changed the reason for his vote on Mike three times (first it was because he didn't think Snake was scum, then it was to avoid a no lynch and now it was because someone made a good case about the holes in Mike's story).

Dan wasn't really on my radar until he tried to push the Seph wagon BECAUSE of his claim. I was suspicious of Bristep continuing to push the wagon, despite his confirmed town status but at least he thought Seph was scum before the claim. Dan just seemed to delight in the possibility of getting rid of a Doctor.

Still I reckon Brownie is the best lynch this phase.

VOTE BROWNIE

If you look back you will notice I voted and named my suspicion on seph before his claim, and I pointed out that the doctor claim was an easy one to pull as for it to be contested 2 other people would have to claim doctor thus revealing our power roles. Also I pointed out that if he was telling the truth he was useless to us as to survive day by day he would have to self protect which meant he wasn't protecting any town members thus being pretty useless too us. So there you go my reasoning for the seph push, As for today It's abit suspicious how quick the wagon on brownie has built up and resembles the mike wagon only much earlier in the day which is alarming. My other suspicion for today went out the window when chris stone got hit as his lack of vote after pushing hard on seph the last day was suspicious.

• Paid Members

Fair point, Dan, but you never even seemed to consider the possibility that he might've been telling the truth. Like this post...

I think, sephs claim is preposterous as he knows he cannot be counter claimed without 2 other poweroles outing themselves which is a highly scummy thing to do. Also he says he received information on his protection which would never actually happen if you were the doctor. At this point I don't see any other option than a lynch on Seph.

You could see no other option than to lynch a claimed Doctor? Really?

As for comparing the Wagon on Brownie to that of Mike. Mike's was day one, this is day three. We've got a hell of a lot more evidence to work with and now it's only five to a lynch as opposed to nine. Is it really so surprising that three people might think Brownie is scum? What do you think about how he's played the game anyway?

Anyway, since Bristep is confirmed as a One Shot Vig who do you find more scummy on the wagon, Dan. Me or Kenny?

Archived