WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
From tonight we will have one doctor anyway, seph will have to self protect to get through the rest of the game now anyway so he isn't of much use to us if he is telling the truth anyway, right now though i think he is just role fishing.

Good point. I guess Seph would turn into the 50/50 punt for scum, although that could be a good way to absorbe a scum night shot.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Seph IS the doc AND self-protects, then we have a safe confirmed townie. As many of those as possible is a good thing. What happens overnight should hopefully give us some answers.

Nicko is either incredibly stupid or a scummy bastard. What other explanation is there for that claim?

I said I'd keep my vote on Carbomb until someone genuinely scummy showed up. And they did...

Unvote

VOTE El Nicko Loco

• Paid Members

Im going to have to go with El Nico Loco, I assume that Seph will too which means that its two more for Nico or three for Seph

Unvote, Vote El Nico loco

Carbomb you mave escaped today but you cant run forever. The only other thing is Im not happy about joining a wagon with Kenny McScum on it although I beleive there is more too loose with Doctor Seph.

Word Life.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

El Nicko Loco (3) (brownie, Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

seph (3) (Teedy Kay, bristep123, Dan Williams)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Chris Stone (1) (El Nicko Loco)

Not voting: Dazz, Chris Stone

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends at TODAY at 6pm

NB: There's a chance that I won't be around at exactly 6pm - a minimal one, but a chance nonetheless. If it turns out that I'm not about I'll warn you in advance - any vote cast after 6pm WILL NOT BE COUNTED(!!!)

• Paid Members

Blimey...

erm ... I'm keeping my vote on unless things twist another direction.

This could be a cracking bit of scum play, not only an attempt to get a Vig claim but also a possible Doc claim from us too.

He could just as easily be a Doc, and he wouldn't have to self protect, just a nice threaten of it.

Did NOT like the way he confirmed that I was defo NOT his protected chap however, that just came across as a tad snidey.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

El Nicko Loco L-2 (4) (brownie, Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride, Dan Williams)

seph (2) (Teedy Kay, bristep123)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Chris Stone (1) (El Nicko Loco)

Not voting: Dazz, Chris Stone

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends at TODAY at 6pm

NB: There's a chance that I won't be around at exactly 6pm - a minimal one, but a chance nonetheless. If it turns out that I'm not about I'll warn you in advance - any vote cast after 6pm WILL NOT BE COUNTED(!!!)

• Paid Members

It looks like the lynch may only go one way from here on in, not the direction I would've liked it has to be said, but non the less it has shifted (and a little too quickly for my liking) towards ENL

Because there is just the 30 mins left

UNVOTE

VOTE: EL NICKO LOCO

You I feel has been undone by the deadline, the V/LA's over the weekend really did hinder us here

• Paid Members

You're right - that's a lynch. I'm accessing the site on a phone right now, but when I'm home I'll post up a scene. Like hell am I writing this on an iPhone...expect a scene within the hour.

Oh, and no posting from here...

• Paid Members

Apologies people - no computer access still. Dunno what the situation is with you guys, but the weather's been terrible in Scotland. I'm trapped at a train station with all train's cancelled for now. Can't really type up a scene on a phone, so I'll sum it up:

LYNCHED: El Nicko Loco (Vanilla WWE wrestler)

The night phase has begun, PM me your actions, or indication that you're not wanting to use it if you wish.

The day phase begins at 12pm Wednesday.

• Paid Members

"DAMMIT!! THAT WAS A GODAWFUL SHOW!!

wwevince1_6311.jpg

"You sure as hell better make sure tonight's Smackdown is better, or your asses are ALL out the door. But I mean, look at that script - I've heard of watching paint dry, but this is like READING paint dry. Change it!! And get Nathan Jones out of there - in fact, fire his goddamn ass. Did you know he abused steroids to the point his BREAST started to lactate? Damn, we're not having any of that druggie crap in my company. Go take him out. NOW!!!

ELIMINATED - Nathan Jones (Chris Stone) - Smackdown Scum Leader (Smackdown goon night 1)

"And there's no point keeping that cripple around now that Mr America's gone. Nobody cares about him. Dump that son-of-a-bitch too."

ELIMINATED - Zack Gowen (Dazz) - Vanilla WWE wrestler/Town inner circle member

michael%20hayes_101761.JPG

"Vince - you know what that means? The inner circle are no more!!"

"What in God's name are you talking about?! Piss off and help rewrite Smackdown. NOW!!!!"

The new day phase has begun. The inner circle is no more, and former members MAY NO LONGER post in their quick topic. But everyone can post in this thread. The day ends Wednesday June 1st at 6pm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

• Paid Members

Dazz, Inner cricle? Who'd thunk it. I assume Stone was a crosskill? Either way where are we at? Do we have a cop? If so we could do well here now that the SD Leader is out of the picture.

I think Kenny McScum needs to go next. Here's my plan if we decide the cop should out themselves and provide us with cop reports we then have either Seph or the Other Doctor protect them and then we have a simple way of working around the players to take out remaining scum?

Vote Kenny McBride

Archived