WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

EBWOP: I refreshed twice before posting that, you stupid board.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted for you because after seph (who was L-1) I found your posts to be the most scummy, add that to your stupid vanilla claim which only endangerous the towns power roles further if true, Its just either a stupid thing to do or a scum ploy. Thats why I voted for you.

Fair cop, but I don't see how the revealing of my own roll endangers anyone but myself. How are the scum to know who else has the town power rolls?

[Chris_Stone]Oh come on Vanillo, if i'd thought it was as scummy as you seem to think I did i'd have pushed you - I didn't why on earth is it being brought up again and why are you continuing your vanilla claim when it's already been explained to be poor town play and there was a chance (albeit small) that scum might have missed it?

The reason i thought your vote to be odd, was simply because you seemed to now trust the idea that your vote was on scum at all.

You'll have to clarify the first point, as the wording has me confused. Secondly, it matters not a jot about my claim. It doesn't endanger anyone but myself. And what "pushing" is this? How exactly are you pushing my buttons? I think that you think you've got me rattled, when in reality you really haven't. I believe you're actually scum now. You haven't given me a satisfactory response to the whole odd vote thing and now your just all up in Rodney Mack's grill. You're basing your whole theory on the fact I made a roleclaim, a roleclaim which doesn't affect anyone except myself.

UNVOTE seph

VOTE Chris_Stone

You're scum I reckon. Unlike the other posters you don't really make a decent argument against me, resorting to a few throwaway comments here and there. I don't expect to be backed up on this, but hey ho.

You wont be backed up on it because it's utter lunacy.

I've explained to you why a vanilla claim is a bad idea, it doesn't endanger you, it endangers other town - why would the scum who will already have a pretty good idea on who is town strike to kill a vanilla? You've just given them someone not to target, numbnuts.

My point was simply: I haven't pushed you on anything, you're reacting quite aggressively considering that - If i thought you vote was as scummy as you seem to think i do, i'd have questioned you more. The point there is that i *WASNT* pushing your buttons, i'm not sure why you think i claimed to be. As i say the ONLY reason your vote seemed slightly odd was because it sounded like you were more convinced on the argument against making that vote - that is all.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, i've had no where near enough sleep for this -.-'

That's what you get for staying up to watch bland pay per views...

Hehe, to be honest - i wasn't up watching it! I rarely ever watch PPV's these days and despite a great torrent site i'm a member of having all wwe programming up within about an hour of it showing, i don't watch any WWE product! I've fell out of love with watching wrestling, much prefer watching live events especially if i'm booked! :D No this was down to a nap yesterday afternoon and now the other half feels he's being fair playing loud music... now that i am ready to sleep ofc -.-'

Anyway Bri, what are you thinking in regards to Seph?

Personally for me, he's made enough mistakes in his story to make it plausible... sounds odd right? Aye, but he seemed to get confused due to you mentioning the weak doctor and such - I don't know... so many mistakes from a scum member would be quite unlikely but then again it's no more likely from town - it's all wifom.

If we let him live and he's town he's going to likely be roleblocked - could be handy on stopping scum using that roleblock on somewhere like a cop, the chance that he might decide to protect himself will put their leaders off a kill on him but they may well try - but i'm not sure i can fully trust his claim :/

• Paid Members

That was a bit of waste then Seph, why on earth would the scum try and take me out overnight when it's easier to try and set me up for the Mike mislynch or the Snakes been protected line. Oh wait....

Anyway Bri, what are you thinking in regards to Seph?

Meh. It's such a bad claim, and I've seen scum slip through the net many times before because of "benefit of the doubt" over a dodgy power claim, simply due to a fear of calling his bluff. Idea is, we found him guilty enough to put him to L-1. If you're making the call to lynch or not then surely you'd give your gut benefit of the doubt over a claim from someone you thought was scum? I'd still rather lynch him and pick over the bones of whether it was tactically the right thing to do post game.

That was a bit of waste then Seph, why on earth would the scum try and take me out overnight when it's easier to try and set me up for the Mike mislynch or the Snakes been protected line. Oh wait....

Thing is, if he thought he'd die protecting scum, why was the choice between you (the other competing wagon with town Mike) or me (the main participant and agressor on the town Mike wagon)? There are too many flaws.

• Paid Members

Right lets do this cards on the table people vote now! Im staying with Carbomb but would be willing at a push to get the lynch Seph even at the risk of a doc.

Righty - I'm going to be VLA for the rest of tonight, nice things with the partner and such -

Anyway, i don't much expect to be alive tomorrow day phase, i've attacked quite a few people this day phase but it's worth noting Brownie in the case of my death. anyway, hopefully it wont come to that and who knows? I might be wrong enough on some suspects of mine that i wont be killed :) A small consolation for being a thick prick if true =)

ANyway i hope seph flips scum, not scum IC though, it wouldgive the scum too much time to kill off the town ic and we need his info <.<

Anyway goodlucks! see you after the flip with a bit of luck!

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

seph (3) (Teedy Kay, bristep123, Dan Williams)

Carbomb (2) (Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Chris Stone (1) (El Nicko Loco)

El Nicko Loco (1) (brownie)

Not voting: Dazz, Chris Stone

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends at TODAY at 6pm

NB: There's a chance that I won't be around at exactly 6pm - a minimal one, but a chance nonetheless. If it turns out that I'm not about I'll warn you in advance - any vote cast after 6pm WILL NOT BE COUNTED(!!!)

• Paid Members

Sorry for my absence yesterday, I was with a group of Brum fans at WHL and they were in bad spirits.

Finners, to answer your question (which I wasn't ignoring, I missed it. I apologise if you took it personally.) I felt confident enough that voting Mike was a worthwhile lynch that I did so. SM didn't seem confident enough, hence my saying he didn't have to vote between the 2 choices at the time. Like someone said, Mikes case was full of holes, and history has proven that he often weaves theories with holes in when he is anti-town (check the Cowboy game where he claimed he was a Millar, but hadn't been told by the mod). It was also much closer to deadline and there was no one else questioning Lion, which would have made pursuing that line a little futile at that point.

As for where we are now, i'm not sure about Sephs claim, but it's the safe one. He has gone for the 'easy target' in Teedy, but if he is a doctor, we need him. I think we need to be cautious and keep him, because 2 live doctors tonight will be a great weapon against the scum. I think we should leave him today and see if he survives the night. If he does, we can reasonably assume he's a doctor because he self-protected.

As for where to vote, i'm worried about Finlay constantly going for me, but at least he's playing the game. I respect that and although I think he may well be scum, I am aware that i'm probably biased due to his tunnelling. I'm not going to vote for him today.

El Nicko Loco is radiating scum for me right now. His no pressure claim could be disastrous (think of the maths) if he is town, but anyone who says they think someone is town and then votes for them is not at all acting pro town. He's also now gunning for Chris Stone, who for me has probably played the most balanced and pro-town game of anyone.

Vote: El Nicko Loco

Hmmmmmmmm, Highly suspicious of Chris Stone now leaving us and not voting sending us mighty close to a no lynch even though originally he was all for the vote on seph, a bit of an odd move in my eyes. We really need to sort out this who we are going to go for in the next hour, so those not voting for the 2 biggest wagons (carbomb and seph) give us a reason to switch our votes to whom you think is the scum, and do it quickly.

From tonight we will have one doctor anyway, seph will have to self protect to get through the rest of the game now anyway so he isn't of much use to us if he is telling the truth anyway, right now though i think he is just role fishing.

Archived