WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiding facts is not pro-town behaviour, no matter the motivation. Your target isn't confirmed town, so is still just as likely to be a kill target tonight as everyone else (since they'll be hunting power roles), chances are you'll be roleblocked rather than killed.

I really don't think this is a genuine claim, what's everyone's thoughts?

• Paid Members

Im still not happy witha Seph lynch. Do we really want to take the risk that he isn't a Doc? We have 2 so letting one go is acceptable to you all?

If no-one's happy with the Carbomb lynch (Im not suggesting policy), then who are we lining up?

Brown 'Billy' ie (Fine, but as previously mentioned I can't vote for him)

El Nico - I actually think this might be a good option

Dan Williams - The more I read his posts the more scummy he seems to me.

Kenny McScum - Im happy with this.

Seph - Not a good idea today I don't think

Teedy 'Phil' Kay - No way no how

Stoney - Nope. One of the few scum hunters although still not off the radar entirely

Bristep - Claimed Vig - used shot no counterclaim now VT. Worth keeping around and anyone suggesting sacrificing him is a fool & likely scum.

Dazz - Again not necessarily todays lynch.

Unfitfinaly - Unless anyone else has any suspicions im getting null here so hard to get a lynch on

Snake 'Grant' Plissken - You can't see me, Champ is here confirmed Doctor of thuganomical town.

Word Life

Why do you oppose the seph lynch snake? Just want to get someone elses perspective on this now, to me he seems like the most logical sense as he doesn't seem to know much about his role, which i find incredibly strange, also if i may ask wha

ebwop also if i may ask what do you find scummy about me at the moment?

• Paid Members

Im not opposed to it, becuase if we all choose to lynch we all do. However there are 2 doctors out there so it is hard to qualify on whether or not hes telling the truth. I am suggesting that maybe he's not the best lynch choice for today.

And in answer to your question about you, the way you are posting.

Word Life.

• Paid Members

Looks like I'm going down sooner or later. In that case, I'll go down swinging. But don't blame me when you see I'm a vanilla townie.

(Ironic off-topic note: I don't think Rodney Mack would appreciate being described as vanilla! :laugh: )

EBWOP - Since i'm not scum El Nicko Vanillo, I have absolutely no idea as to whether or not you are town and i see claiming vanilla as incredibly anti-town anyway, it's also a very safe claim unlike with the cop someone can't say 'Hey, i'm vanilla, you can't be!'

Ok, now you're putting words in my mouth. What's your deal anyway? You call my vote odd, yet you voted for the same reasons as me. Then you criticise me for outing myself as a vanilla townie without even addressing the point about why you voted the same way as me in the first place? Madness.

El Nico - I actually think this might be a good option

A wasted option Snake. But alas, its your prerogative.

For the attention of Seph: By saying casting vote, I didn't mean the casting vote to send you on your way, it was basically a figure of speech and not an attempt at Mafia terminology on my part.

Unfitfinlay: My vote was no scummier than Chris-Stone's or anyone else who voted Seph at the time.

So, Dan Williams, you voted for me on what grounds? Also, I have no idea why Ron did a white boy challenge thing. As mentioned before, I'm vanilla so I don't see why I got so much coverage, but hey ho.

I voted for you because after seph (who was L-1) I found your posts to be the most scummy, add that to your stupid vanilla claim which only endangerous the towns power roles further if true, Its just either a stupid thing to do or a scum ploy. Thats why I voted for you.

Oh come on Vanillo, if i'd thought it was as scummy as you seem to think I did i'd have pushed you - I didn't why on earth is it being brought up again and why are you continuing your vanilla claim when it's already been explained to be poor town play and there was a chance (albeit small) that scum might have missed it?

The reason i thought your vote to be odd, was simply because you seemed to now trust the idea that your vote was on scum at all.

• Paid Members
I voted for you because after seph (who was L-1) I found your posts to be the most scummy, add that to your stupid vanilla claim which only endangerous the towns power roles further if true, Its just either a stupid thing to do or a scum ploy. Thats why I voted for you.

Fair cop, but I don't see how the revealing of my own roll endangers anyone but myself. How are the scum to know who else has the town power rolls?

[Chris_Stone]Oh come on Vanillo, if i'd thought it was as scummy as you seem to think I did i'd have pushed you - I didn't why on earth is it being brought up again and why are you continuing your vanilla claim when it's already been explained to be poor town play and there was a chance (albeit small) that scum might have missed it?

The reason i thought your vote to be odd, was simply because you seemed to now trust the idea that your vote was on scum at all.

You'll have to clarify the first point, as the wording has me confused. Secondly, it matters not a jot about my claim. It doesn't endanger anyone but myself. And what "pushing" is this? How exactly are you pushing my buttons? I think that you think you've got me rattled, when in reality you really haven't. I believe you're actually scum now. You haven't given me a satisfactory response to the whole odd vote thing and now your just all up in Rodney Mack's grill. You're basing your whole theory on the fact I made a roleclaim, a roleclaim which doesn't affect anyone except myself.

UNVOTE seph

VOTE Chris_Stone

You're scum I reckon. Unlike the other posters you don't really make a decent argument against me, resorting to a few throwaway comments here and there. I don't expect to be backed up on this, but hey ho.

• Paid Members

seph (2) (Teedy Kay, bristep123)

Carbomb (2) (Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

El Nicko Loco (1) (Dan Williams)

Chris Stone (1) (El Nicko Loco)

Not voting: brownie, Dazz, Chris Stone

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends at TODAY at 6pm

Fair cop, but I don't see how the revealing of my own roll endangers anyone but myself. How are the scum to know who else has the town power rolls?

[Chris_Stone]Oh come on Vanillo, if i'd thought it was as scummy as you seem to think I did i'd have pushed you - I didn't why on earth is it being brought up again and why are you continuing your vanilla claim when it's already been explained to be poor town play and there was a chance (albeit small) that scum might have missed it?

You'll have to clarify the first point, as the wording has me confused. Secondly, it matters not a jot about my claim. It doesn't endanger anyone but myself. And what "pushing" is this? How exactly are you pushing my buttons? I think that you think you've got me rattled, when in reality you really haven't. I believe you're actually scum now. You haven't given me a satisfactory response to the whole odd vote thing and now your just all up in Rodney Mack's grill. You're basing your whole theory on the fact I made a roleclaim, a roleclaim which doesn't affect anyone except myself.

UNVOTE seph

VOTE Chris_Stone

You're scum I reckon. Unlike the other posters you don't really make a decent argument against me, resorting to a few throwaway comments here and there. I don't expect to be backed up on this, but hey ho.

You wont be backed up on it because it's utter lunacy.

I've explained to you why a vanilla claim is a bad idea, it doesn't endanger you, it endangers other town - why would the scum who will already have a pretty good idea on who is town strike to kill a vanilla? You've just given them someone not to target, numbnuts.

My point was simply: I haven't pushed you on anything, you're reacting quite aggressively considering that - If i thought you vote was as scummy as you seem to think i do, i'd have questioned you more. The point there is that i *WASNT* pushing your buttons, i'm not sure why you think i claimed to be. As i say the ONLY reason your vote seemed slightly odd was because it sounded like you were more convinced on the argument against making that vote - that is all.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, i've had no where near enough sleep for this -.-'

• Paid Members

Very well, I protected Snake on the back of the Mike lynch. It was a call between him and Bristep as my (now-unfounded) fear of dying from a bogus protection. If I survive today I'm not 100% sure out of the two which I'd go for. Everything Bri has said up until now makes sense, and I'm willing to go with his Vig claim.

However - and forgive me if it's yet another yarn - it's a chance that either the (promoted) SD leader or blocker could claim Vig, especially if he knows Nexus won't be around to lead the team. I don't know if Nexus made the SD kill on his own initiative or asked his pals who to go for, but he planned to spend a long time VLA so he needed someone strong to make his plays for him and keep in touch as Nexus had surely planned on at least a few minutes at a computer from a Cyber-cafe. The boot wasn't taken into account, but the second-in-command may now have the kill vote to himself.

I'm very wary of Nicko and Chris right now. Nicko had 'corrected' himself but that can still be a rather unfortunate slip from a possible Leader. "My casting vote", minus the word "the" is possibly harmless, but who knows?

I have nothing on anyone else, but Teedy just ain't right in my eyes. I'll watch him from tomorrow whatever happens.

• Paid Members
Unfitfinlay: My vote was no scummier than Chris-Stone's or anyone else who voted Seph at the time.

However, Teedy's case there on seph is pretty meticulous. Aggressive, but certainly meticulous. Bristep also makes some good points in his post. I think it's pretty clear where this is headed now, so I think we should put poor seph out of his misery.

Your reason for voting for Seph was because you figured he was going to get lynched anyway that seems incredibly scummy to me. As does you saying you thought he might just be frustrated town, before voting for him, which I'm sure you would've gone back on if he did in fact flip town.

Again, yes it does! If you are actually Vanilla then all you've done is help the scum narrow down who the power roles are. If you are Vanilla you should be going out of your way to get the scum to waste a night kill on you, not blurting it out the instant someone suspects you. Alive or Dead, you win when Town wins, not by surviving to the end.

Aside from Chris Stone, who do you suspect Nicko?

Archived