WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Whatever Seph does now presents problems. If he reveals who he protected, there's less chance of it mattering as scum will just target Seph instead. If he doesn't and his claim is legit, .we could be lynching a doc which we really need now.

I really can't figure out how he could know anything about his protected either, uunless it was Bristep. But then, losing Bristep at this stage would probably be amongst the least bad results.

I guess we need to ask who we might consider for lynching if wee decide not to kill Seph now.

MOD QUESTION: What info does a doc get about the person he's protected?

Oh and how in the f'ing jeebus is lynching me one of our 'least bad results'?

I think Kenny was referring to you being Night Killed and, since you are basically Vanilla now, it would be better to lose you than a power role. Of course that's all more reason that the scum wouldn't target you.

I still think brownie ignoring my question for two days and then posting a case on me when he KNEW I was LA is the scummiest behaviour in the game so far. Really, all I want to know is why, if he didn't think Mike was scum, he waited until the wagons got to the point where it was a direct choice between two people he felt were town to put his vote in. Especially after he encouraged Spotlight Magnet to try and avoid such a situation. Is that really so hard to answer?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all I must agree with Snake, I believe we need to allow Seph to live, for now at least. What we need to remember about the cop however is that there's still scum leaders in play - they will turn up innocent, the cop is by no means a free pass to those investigated and found to be innocent, we cannot fully rely on them, i'm also not sure how town IC would flip to them either.

I am however not so up for the idea of what amounts to a policy lynch on Carbomb as the only option, I think brownie would be a much better lynch candidate.

My narrowing down of possible scum on the Mike wagon is to the point i'd say there is 90% chance of scum being in that list - Brownie was quite happy to see that deflected toward Carbomb and other lurkers, i'm pretty sure the others on my list rightfully contested my leaving Snake, Teedy and my partial leaiving out of brownie - My post was only talking of scum possibilities within the wagon, on the assumption there must be more than just Lion sat on it. I even made fully clear that i was sure some wouldn't have been on that wagon (it's a taken) but brownie seemed to miss that point or completely ignore it and ask me why i wasn't considering those other names. The other 2 on the list responded to my points and whilst one of them (i forget which but i believe perhaps Dazz) brought it up twice, the people they offered up were also on the wagon, they were not trying to deflect my suspicion away from the wagon as a whole - something brownie did do. Unfitfinlay also points out some stuff on brownie too and it wouldn't take much to find more, i'm sure.

FOS Brownie

I think, sephs claim is preposterous as he knows he cannot be counter claimed without 2 other poweroles outing themselves which is a highly scummy thing to do. Also he says he received information on his protection which would never actually happen if you were the doctor. At this point I don't see any other option than a lynch on Seph.

Lets wait for Seph to clarify, because positive protection is a very badly worded statement, and even with the weirdest wording in the world there's no way that "This person is more important than me" was referring to himself.

Bottom line, I know people are concerned about lynching a claimed doc, but I think it's a big fat lie and I still think he's today's lynch.

I'd let Nicko hang though, if nobody is willing to go with their gut on Seph.

I think, sephs claim is preposterous as he knows he cannot be counter claimed without 2 other poweroles outing themselves which is a highly scummy thing to do. Also he says he received information on his protection which would never actually happen if you were the doctor. At this point I don't see any other option than a lynch on Seph.

Yet you've not put your vote there =)

• Paid Members

Why is it "preposterous"? He was asked to claim and did so. Just because it's the easiest power role for a scum player to claim doesn't mean necessarily mean he HAS to be lying does it?

To be fair, that would put him back to L-1 which is what you unvoted Seph to avoid.

To be fair, that would put him back to L-1 which is what you unvoted Seph to avoid.

lol, right you are <.< I've not slept yet can barely remember things i said 2 minutes ago <.<

don't put your vote there just yet - lets hear from seph some more, hear other peoples thoughts and such and take this right up close to the deadline.

This ^^

To be honest I want to vote Seph as you will have seen but if I had of voted when I wanted to we wouldn't have gotten sephs claim. We still have a few hours left, if we have nothing more when I arrive home from lunch at around 2/3 this afternoon I'll put my vote on seph.

I propose we give a Seph a chance to clarify his claim, and name who he protected, otherwise he should go. It's a BAD claim, I've seen bad claims before and I've made bad claims before and this is one of them.

We need to agree though, because the longer it's left, the less time is left to decide who should go in his place.

You know what??

I'm going to vote for Seph. I don't like the claim.. Granted, I've got some niggling doubt in my mind, but feel that we should probably just smove forward with the lynch.

Vote : Seph [/b[

EBWOP : Stupid typing.

EBWOP : Vote : Seph.

Wow so we all talk about maximising the time we can on the lynch as we have done it once already and found some info and you come steamrollering in to put him back at L-1 which we were trying to avoid as the scum can easily hammer and end our day thus leaving us no more info, as its not bolded I don't think your vote will count but please unvote for at least a few more hours.

Apologies Dan, I was just concious that I aint going to be here later, so, I'm going to have to register my vote, just in case I can't make it.

That said, seeing as you said please, but, rest assured, I'm going to try my darndest to get back on so my vote counts for something.

Unvote : Seph

• Paid Members

To clarify, my "positive protection" meant that I didn't die; I had no info on what happened to me or my target, so the only thing I have to go on is that the person I chose is confirmed Town to me. It's highly unlikely I was blocked or I / we would have been informed in the Night Action, no?

And no, Bri, I'm not going to name him, for reasons I've already stated. We've got 15 minutes to find someone else, and if I were to spill who I protected we will both likely be killed tonight anyway. This way Scum only have one whack on that's nailed on, so why give them an out for tonight?

(MOD: This isn't my Bah post)

To clarify, my "positive protection" meant that I didn't die; I had no info on what happened to me or my target, so the only thing I have to go on is that the person I chose is confirmed Town to me. It's highly unlikely I was blocked or I / we would have been informed in the Night Action, no?

And no, Bri, I'm not going to name him, for reasons I've already stated. We've got 15 minutes to find someone else, and if I were to spill who I protected we will both likely be killed tonight anyway. This way Scum only have one whack on that's nailed on, so why give them an out for tonight?

(MOD: This isn't my Bah post)

You only die when protecting scum if you're a weak doc, which you wouldn't be told up front. Who you protected is in no way confirmed town. If you're telling the truth.

Also we have 6 hours before deadline Seph, not 15 minutes.

Archived