WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm still not overly keen on Bristep, and I'm still swithering over Chris Stone's possible deflection tactics, and I've always had one eye on Teedy.

Ok, let me just talk about this here -

Firstly: Bristep - He's confirmed town, whether you like his play or not, he absolutely is. He could be town IC, yes but in that case why so early has he offed a scum member? Perhaps he got his information from the Raw Scum IC it makes him confirmed town and would help the IC but that seems like a very aggressive back handed tactic for the IC to use. That is pretty much the ONLY thing you can believe if he is a suspect - do you believe that?

There is also the possibility that he's a scum member of the IC taking credit for the IC Town Vig's actions, much like how Chris B pretended to be a rolecop in the NWO/WCW game using information given from the real rolecop. It might not be likely but it is possible.

Secondly: My possible deflection tactics - Well i answered every question you had about that and if you have more questions, i'll answer them. I doubt you think my idea of 'there must be another scum on the mike wagon' is bullshit and so you must believe what i was doing was at least likely to expose scum. If at least one of the 3 people i highlighted will be scum, the chances of it are so high i'd bet my being allowed to play another MS game on the ukff on it. There's scope for me being wrong, but they ALL match a profile on that wagon:

-Low number of posts

-Voting once the wagon was certain

I believe at least 2 of them disputed my post too - most interesting that.

I think all three of us disputed it, although Brownie and myself both questioned your dismissal of other suspects (Brownie: Carbomb, Nicko and Dan Williams. Me: Snake and Brownie) than you suspecting us.

I'm taking a sick day from College (River Rafting is great but getting stuck under the raft, twice, is not) so I'm going to try and take a look back at how the wagon on Seph developed. Nicko's vote in particular seemed really scummy.

Seph - I'd also like to know what you mean by "positive protection"? If you mean you stopped someone from being killed then I think you should reveal their name. It could be important later in the game and, if you are taken out by a night kill, that information will be lost.

I'm still not overly keen on Bristep, and I'm still swithering over Chris Stone's possible deflection tactics, and I've always had one eye on Teedy.

Ok, let me just talk about this here -

Firstly: Bristep - He's confirmed town, whether you like his play or not, he absolutely is. He could be town IC, yes but in that case why so early has he offed a scum member? Perhaps he got his information from the Raw Scum IC it makes him confirmed town and would help the IC but that seems like a very aggressive back handed tactic for the IC to use. That is pretty much the ONLY thing you can believe if he is a suspect - do you believe that?

There is also the possibility that he's a scum member of the IC taking credit for the IC Town Vig's actions, much like how Chris B pretended to be a rolecop in the NWO/WCW game using information given from the real rolecop. It might not be likely but it is possible.

That is possible, however I'm going to guess that IC town turn up friendly to a cop, or certainly that they have more liklihood of doing so than a scum roleblocker? Which would make that less likely. It is wholly possible, I agree with but i hadn't actually thought of that at all. With the scope of a 4th kill attempt in the past night phase (if what Seph is saying is accurate AND he can confirm on the meaning of positive result) it also throws plenty more oppertunity for Bristep to be somewhat less confirmed.

I think all three of us disputed it, although Brownie and myself both questioned your dismissal of other suspects (Brownie: Carbomb, Nicko and Dan Williams. Me: Snake and Brownie) than you suspecting us.

Well, in the case I presented the question of why i left Snake / teedy and half Brownie out seemed mostly to be fair enough, i'll give you that. Thinking back on it, moving it out of the confines of what it was (a wagon read) to other people not involved with that seemed a bit odd.

Whatever Seph does now presents problems. If he reveals who he protected, there's less chance of it mattering as scum will just target Seph instead. If he doesn't and his claim is legit, .we could be lynching a doc which we really need now.

I really can't figure out how he could know anything about his protected either, uunless it was Bristep. But then, losing Bristep at this stage would probably be amongst the least bad results.

I guess we need to ask who we might consider for lynching if wee decide not to kill Seph now.

MOD QUESTION: What info does a doc get about the person he's protected?

Docs do not find out whether their protection prevented a kill or not. They also don't find out any role information. There is no way for seph to know that 'this person is more important thanmuon' because the only role in the game better than the doc is the cop and he doesn't know who the cop is unless he's figured out some awesome crumbs.

In short I think he's looking for the 2nd vig to claim 'but I didn't shoot anyone!' and boom, roleblocked/killed.

Whatever Seph does now presents problems. If he reveals who he protected, there's less chance of it mattering as scum will just target Seph instead. If he doesn't and his claim is legit, .we could be lynching a doc which we really need now.

I really can't figure out how he could know anything about his protected either, uunless it was Bristep. But then, losing Bristep at this stage would probably be amongst the least bad results.

I guess we need to ask who we might consider for lynching if wee decide not to kill Seph now.

It wont matter if he reveals who he protected, it means nothing to scum except that the person was protected in the last night phase, he could be protected again, he might not be, seph might protect himself, he might not.

Losing Bristep over a doctor at this point is obviously better, however it's really not an either or situation, if anything scum would know a protection on one or both of these 2 would be more likely and go after someone else.

as to your mod question, i think that's another that ron is going to decline an answer on.

Docs do not find out whether their protection prevented a kill or not. They also don't find out any role information. There is no way for seph to know that 'this person is more important thanmuon' because the only role in the game better than the doc is the cop and he doesn't know who the cop is unless he's figured out some awesome crumbs.

In short I think he's looking for the 2nd vig to claim 'but I didn't shoot anyone!' and boom, roleblocked/killed.

Well, the vig should only claim if he did attempt a kill, a situation of no claim means that seph's claim is unvarifyable and with that being the case we need to consider what we do here. The doctor as i noted previously is the only claim that is impossible for a counter claim to arise on due to there being 2 left in the game, so if he's looking for a rolefish before he's gone he can't be looking for doctors or the cop, as you say he'd be looking for the vig. Which probably makes sense, the vig is the one who can blow this game wide open, a lucky shot on Scum IC at night would win us the game.

And i'm sceptical about the finding out whether or not a doctor got a save or not too, however it's worth asking before we continue with this lynch.

• Paid Members

"It's Monday, it's LIVE and it's RAW!!!"

Lawler-Ross.jpg

King: "Yes, THIS is the show you should be watching - all the action, comedy and adventure you could want on a Monday night! And...yes...news just in...you can expect ANOTHER Rodney Mack white boy challenge - the nefarious Teddy Long's challenging -"

JR: "...the bastard"

King: "Yes, he's a bastard - the nefarious Teddy Long's challenging ANY White Boy in the back to come beat his client...will it finally happen tonight? Who'll take up Long on his offer and follow in the footsteps of our very own fans and Spike Dudley?"

JR: "And our general manager is promising something SPECTACULAR for the main event - for the first time ever on broadcast television we're airing a LIVE lynching. Our superstars are voting as we speak, and the unlucky loser will be strung up in a noose later tonight...here's how things currently stand...

VOTE COUNT

Stevie Richards (Seph) (3) (Teedy Kay, bristep23, El Nicko Loco)

Rob Van Dam (Carbomb) (2) (Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

John Cena (Snake Plissken) (1) (Carbomb)

The Hurricane (brownie) (1) (unfitfinlay)

Sean O'Haire (Teedy Kay) (1) (seph)

Rodney Mack (El Nicko Loco) (1) (Dan Williams)

Not voting: Hurricane (brownie), Zack Gowen (Dazz)

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends at TODAY at 6pm

Oh and how in the f'ing jeebus is lynching me one of our 'least bad results'?

Well, the vig should only claim if he did attempt a kill, a situation of no claim means that seph's claim is unvarifyable and with that being the case we need to consider what we do here. The doctor as i noted previously is the only claim that is impossible for a counter claim to arise on due to there being 2 left in the game, so if he's looking for a rolefish before he's gone he can't be looking for doctors or the cop, as you say he'd be looking for the vig. Which probably makes sense, the vig is the one who can blow this game wide open, a lucky shot on Scum IC at night would win us the game.

And i'm sceptical about the finding out whether or not a doctor got a save or not too, however it's worth asking before we continue with this lynch.

Lets also not forget that a fake doc claim would potentially need 2 counters to debunk, in which case the scum ICs decide which one they off. It's probably the best role to fake claim from a scum standpoint.

Flaws in the claim (thank you for the confirmation Ron)

1. 'Positive Protection result' - Now unless he has confused a confirmation to the mod that his protection worked (i.e he wasn't roleblocked) then this is false. Doctors DO NOT receive any information as to whether their protection prevented a kill attempt. Possible and to be honest, probable LIE.

2. 'This person is more important than me' Doctors DO NOT receive any alignment or role information. The only way it would work would be if he was a weak doc in which case not dying would indicate that he person he protected wasn't scum. The only problem is that he won't know he's a weak doc until he dies. Also, because there's no role information/alignment there's no way for Seph to know that the person he protected is a) Town or Scum and b) a Power Role. There's no explanation for this statement other than it's a LIE.

• Paid Members

The Doctor of Thuganomics (Nee. Grant Mitchell) returns!! Alwight?

Now it's very interesting whats been going on here. I think we have to go with Seph's claim here becuase unless two others want to roleclaim right this very minute, there's not going to be a counter claim. So for the time being Seph gets a bye I would suggest.

Carbomb's in and out active lurking whether or not hes able to play the game is downright suspect, his weak, Snake has claimed confirmed town routine becuase someone is always scum when they do that is utter bile. Thats targetting me for those who are skimming to pick up on a simple point. The bottom line (Hang on thats not my line) here is, he's grasping at straws. This also from people who are saying mine and Teedys playstyle is annoyiong and should be ignored, yet should be counted towards a lynch when you see fit? Hmmm, Chagning your tune faster than retards run after the ice cream van me thinks. If you do not see what im doing bearing in mind that YOU CANT SEE ME then your dumber than Jim Carrey in in Dumb & Dumber.

The way I see it right now is that Carbomb is suspect at the very least. Kenny McScum is still floating around. El Nickos vote was terrible and highly scummy. Dan Williams also I don't like his play either.

I think Stoney asked what I thought about Castle's wagon? Well it seems that the questionables on that wagon are: Brownie, unfitfinlay, & Dazz. Obviously Lion as hes flipped scum. Well, currently I believe that this was a town mis lynch. the only person on there that fits into my own unknown bracket is Unfitfinaly. Dazz is either being guided as scum or is plain old town. Brownie unfortunately my judgement is clouded due to brothers in scum in previous games loyalty which is not helpful, but I can't and won't alongside Teedy place votes on them. I see Brownie as Billy Mitchell in this triple threat.

The only threat that Teedy & I pose is to scum and they know it, our scattershot fun style game playing is annoying to them becuase we are defelecting their efforts from finding the town power roles.

My suggestion is that we lynch Carbomb, see how the flip goes, unravel the aftermath of the overnight then the Cop reveals and lets us know his investigations (Although if youve not being paying close enough attention then theres no hope for you), if we have hit more than 1 scum?

WORD LIFE!

Both can be put down stupid wording / things to say as opposed to outright lies, Bristep and I am concerned that we're sat with the possibility of losing a doctor, which of course is less than a good result for the town. It's not even as though Seph hasn't badly worded or said silly things previously either, a fair amount of the case on him was built around that very mistake. I don't understand why if he's scum though that he'd claim the person was more important than him, thus the act of not revealing - there would be no reason not to reveal and with this being an open game, i'm doubting the idea of there being 'weak doctors'. I am still thinking that one would be down to contribution.

The issue is however we have 2 issues on the claim, no way of verifying it and since I automatically assumed he meant he had confirmation that he had protected someone targeted (well, i didn't assume but it read that way and I had to ask to make sure either way) he misled us, whether intentionally or not.

I can't trust that he is not scum, or town IC at the same time I am concerned that we may clip a doctor here. Seph, I think it highly likely you're the target for lynching tonight and out of interest, i'd like to know who it is you claim to have protected you had no way of knowing whether the person was town, scum vanilla or a power role and so i believe it may well give us a simple oppertunity to evaluate whether that person does seem like someone who should have been considered by the scum as a target (should you flip doctor) and if so, we can see if there's anything to be gleaned from the fact they were not targetted in the first night phase.

• Paid Members

Bristep, the other positive protection, would be if Seph self protected, i.e. protecting a claimed Doc would be best for the town in the later stages? At least thats my read of it.

Archived