WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So having completely forgotten what day it was and how close to deadline we are getting I feel i need to place my vote as I may not get chance to tomorrow with that said I just want to check that Seph is not at L-1 as its not worth hammering yet as we still have vital hours in which to garner more information so can anyone confirm he isnt at L-1, he doesn't seem to be by my reckoning but its always best to double check.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
buddy?

Not noticed the TDK / Snake love in yet then?

He's my hero in this game, he is however only just ever so slightly better than you though Bristep

You are my second fave.

• Paid Members
I trust Teedy and Snake about as far as I can comfortably spit a rat.

I think we're like the Mitchells.

Were troublesome, but if the Town were Albert square we'd be a fundamental part of that town, and when folks in that town suffer some shit, we may kick off and help them out.

I'm defo Phil, as Snake is better looking so blatantly Grant

buddy?

Not noticed the TDK / Snake love in yet then?

He's my hero in this game, he is however only just ever so slightly better than you though Bristep

You are my second fave.

But you said buddy! You must be scumbuddies!!

At least we're past the stage that would be genuine lynch reason.

The Mitchells' first loyalty is to each other and they're more likely to kill for each other than anyone else. They're almost like a kind of inner circle...

Point suspicion at me if you must, however, I can tell you without a doubt I am town. I suppose my read of Bristep comes to my inexperience in the game, and, in time, I'll discover the different bits which make it apparent that I'm completely wrong in my reckoning.. I apologize anyway! Thanks for pointing out my errors. I've not had a great deal of time lately due to a training course I was on, so, it has caused me to mis read and miss things, so, I think tomorrows agenda for me is going through everything properly to ensure I'm not making silly accusations which are not merited, and are obviously incorrect.

Thanks for the pointers, and will ensure I'm a bit more dilligent tomorrow!

• Paid Members

I'm one of the Docs, and I got a positive protection result last night. I'm not telling you who as his death would be worse for town than mine, but it wasn't Teedy.

I'm one of the Docs, and I got a positive protection result last night. I'm not telling you who as his death would be worse for town than mine, but it wasn't Teedy.

Mm, if you indeed are the doctor and you got a positive protection - that means that both Vig's shot last night. Can you confirm what you mean from a positive protection though? Not that they just didn't die, but that they were attacked? did you PM mention that the person was targetted or do you call it positive since the person didn't die?

Vig #2 it may well be time for you to claim if you did indeed attempt a kill last night(certainly is if this is true) and as for who you protected Seph it might be important.

If we had 4 kill attempts last night this could change a fair amount of the information we've worked off.

Chris makes some good points. I'm also intrigued as to how you know that the person you protected was so important.

I always make good points, except when i don't - If anything i'd have thought he meant in terms of contribution or something, but who knows? not trying to suggest IC on him, are we kenny? He's close enough to death as it is, hear the guy out =)

Issues for me here are:

If seph stopped a kill last night, we need to know from where that kill originated - Was it a vig, or was it scum? So we NEED the vig claim, before seph gets lynched and before the scum get a chance at clearing the mess up. The name of the person protected (since you likely don't know their role seph) is also needed - this however is only truly needed if the kill originated from scum (it will help us to identify another town player).

If a kill attempt that we didn't previously know about can be proven, we've got a very small amount of time to reassess where we are but we'll need to.

Archived