• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Any results from last nights show? :confused:

Eddie Reyes def Benham Ali

Benjamin Jackson def Leo Vincent

The Mailman & Owen Phoenix def The Professor & Matt Lomaxx

The Saint def So Sai King

Benjamin Jackson won a #1 contender rumble, cashed in his shot immediately (he had hidden under the ring and spared himself from the brutality of the contest) only to be defeated by The Saint!!

No return date announced, 4FW are in Bristol next Saturday and Benjamin Jackson has been granted a rematch vs The Saint!!

I was looking at the website www.4fw-online.com & think it looks great :thumbsup: but was wondering why their wasn't a section on past events?

Like say on the IPW:UK site they have a past show results archive going back to the debut show. And I would really like to see something like this with the history of 4FW shows, as I struggle to remember some of the past 4FW shows I went to years ago. :confused:

Definately something we will look into for sure Rex, never really crossed my mind but definately something we need to do.

Ok thanks. It was just that I was talking to someone today about 4FW. And they asked me what my first 4FW show was that I attended? and I couldn't remember the whole card, date or even results just bits here and there but it was back in 2007 or 2008 I'm not even sure. So when I went to the site and didn't see anything about past shows, hence why I brought it up. :)

Big Japan Star Shinya Ishikawa will step foot into a 4FW ring this Saturday Live! in Bristol as he goes 1 on 1 with hot prospect Owen Phoenix, the original card has been changed due to illnesses etc... The card so far is as follows...

'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali vs. Eddie Reyes

'The Saviour' JD Knight

Shinya Ishikawa vs. Owen Phoenix

'VIP' Benjamin Jackson vs. The Saint

More to be announced on the day...

Another cracking event from Bristol....

Number 1 Contenders Match To The 4FW Heavyweight Championship

'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali w/ 'Coach' Dave Sharp Def. Eddie Reyes

The Professor/'Man Mountain' Matt Lomaxx Def. Daniel 'Splash' Kerry/Jake Jeckle

Jack Dynamo Def. 'The Saviour' JD Knight

4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship Contest

Owen Phoenix Def. Shinya Ishikawa

4FW Heavyweight Championship Contest

The Saint Def. 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali w/ 'Coach' Dave Sharp

More illness for the 4FW crew meant alot of our regular stars were unable to be in attendance, 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali had 2 cracking matches and looks set to become a serious challenger to The Saints 4FW Heavyweight Championship, Owen Phoenix retained the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship in a great match, after Shinya Ishikawa defeated Owen Phoenix in Big Japan earlier this year young Owen evened the score in Bristol.

Archived