TNA's Rebrand: How would you do it

AJS269

I have been watching old WCW's back and they always looked much cheaper compared with the WWF until the mid 90's when they began spending mega money, Dixie's family might be rich but they aren't going to attract the mega names who can still wrestle like Bischoff did in the mid 90's. also the WCW themes were usually bland while the WWF has always had top notch music.

Anyway I have been watching that NWA Hollywood show, who books that? it's not ground breaking and is very old school but sometimes that works, what's old is new and all that.

I would'nt mind them using Hogan the way that the UFC uses Dana White, Dana is the REAL biggest draw in that promotion and Hogan is probably the only one that's going to get invited on chat shows and celebrity spots. He can be the onscreen matchmaker and talk about the matches and Bischoff can work on production with Jason Hervey off screen.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Anyway I have been watching that NWA Hollywood show, who books that? it's not ground breaking and is very old school but sometimes that works, what's old is new and all that.

It was Adam Pearce and it's now Joey Ryan. But TNA should get Pearce in any capacity, he's a superb all-rounder and exactly the type of guy that a company needs to gave around.

• Paid Members
Wasn't Pearce ROH booker , between Gabe and Delerious

Yeah, I believe he was hated by a lot of ROH fans, which is all the more reason to like him.

Wasn't Pearce ROH booker , between Gabe and Delerious

Yeah, I believe he was hated by a lot of ROH fans, which is all the more reason to like him.

He's a brilliant old school character, does'nt have the greatest looks but can cut a hell of a promo and he's about the same age as the WWE's other "young stars" surprised they have'nt taken a gamble on him.

Also feel that NWA Hollywood has gotten a little worse over the last few weeks, so would'nt mind seeing him being used as Impact's booker.

Archived