Show us your desktop/laptop background

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest i think its weird when all someone has on their desktop is internet and recycle bin. it would take too long to find the things im after.

i might put mine up later, but it changes a lot, usually a picture of a hot celebrity (gwen stefani atm) and a bunch of icons, too many for my liking but i think you need a dozen at least.

ive tried to do what the previous poster did (the chikara one) and have a desktop showing an office, with the recycle bin on the floor and internet on the pc stand, and bookshelves with folders on - but i cant do it for some reason, nothing stays where i want it to. must be a mac thing.

• Paid Members
to be honest i think its weird when all someone has on their desktop is internet and recycle bin. it would take too long to find the things im after.

When I was on PC, all I would have is Recycle Bin, my 'Martin' folder (in Vista), and Computer. I only really used a handful of applications (a text editor for programming, Google Chrome, Photoshop, and a selection of other web browsers) which were in the Start Menu listed by use frequency. Didn't really hinder me that much.

And now I'm on Mac, most applications are in the dock at the bottom of the screen just one click away from use.

• Paid Members
Never had a problem with Vista so right back at yer

:rolleyes:

Well thats enlightening. cheers.

To be fair, both my former work PC and my current laptops run Vista, and I haven't had a problem with either of them other than the usual Windows slow-down-with-age

• Paid Members

Yeah, it seemed that hating Vista was the thing to do not long ago. I used it for close to two years and aside from a few small bits and bobs, I never had any major problems with it at all.

Archived