Raw Discussion 2/5/11

IANdrewDiceClay

I don't know what this says about me but I've never found Kelly Kelly hotter than when she was doing her frozen in terror face.

That's almost walking straight into a Gatso gag, but I'm not going to continue on that path. It was probably because her acting was good enough in that segment that it actually seemed like sincere emotion, rather than her usual fake, overly happy, Barbie Doll self.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone notice the audience booing when Rocky mentioned that he went to College and then on to University?

No, because:

1. He didn't say he went to college and then on to university. That doesn't even make sense in American terms.

2. It wasn't booing. It was some sort of Miami "U" chant.

Did anyone notice the audience booing when Rocky mentioned that he went to College and then on to University?

Yeah I don't think they were booing because he was "ah college boy, eh?" maybe local sports team/college rivalries? Thats what I got from it. Pictos response above me could be true..

• Paid Members
Re: Pitcos' point about WWE loving the run-in attack at the moment; I'm enjoying Kofi's subtle look over the shoulder he's been doing during his entrances since Sheamus beat him down.

Kingston seems to have a very good head on him for things like that. When entering the Elimination Chamber last February he was looking over his shoulder too, remember when Edge had attacked him and taken his spot in the SmackDown chamber match twelve months earlier. Bet the fucking writers hadn't remembered or asked him to do that.

EDIT - Damn you, highness, beaten to it.

I don't know what this says about me but I've never found Kelly Kelly hotter than when she was doing her frozen in terror face.

It says everything about you. It means you're a shade rapey, possibly a full-blown predator. You probably wear that clown mask to entice barely-legals with promises of candy floss and toffee apples, you sick fuck.

You might as well have written in the Off Topic questions thread :

Hiya guys just wondering how much it is for the Plentyoffish membership ?

Yeah I don't think they were booing because he was "ah college boy, eh?" maybe local sports team/college rivalries? Thats what I got from it. Pictos response above me could be true..

They were not booing, they were doing the 'U' chant.

• Paid Members
Haha! Brilliant. I love Vince. He's such a fascinating character.

Although, you seem to know all the obscure stories Ian, I'm sure someone accused you of making it all up the other day. I hope not.

I find it hard to believe Gerry would have been running away though and not willingly let Vince smear his shit all over his ridiculous face.

Well, here's the podcast page so all Ian's saying is verifiable I assume. I listen to his podcasts too, though I've not listened to that one yet. There's some great stories on these podcasts though, like Vince McMahon ordering his writers to "go out and get laid" because he didn't think they had enough life experience. He absolutely seems like a fascinating character.

• Paid Members
Is that a different writer than the one last week saying Miz was definitely being demoted down to a midcard role now because WWE weren't happy with his title reign?

Did that not always sound like complete and total tosswank though?

"This guy we just had go on last at WrestleMania AND WIN, he's going to be working with Kofi this summer?"

Archived