Dixie Carter

Doog

• Paid Members
Maybe they're cutting an ECW type deal where they use some of their stars on the show. Highly unlikely of course.

Since Raw & Smackdown have about 2 stars each, they better not be making a ECW MK3

No no, not use the ECW stars from TNA. I meant like back in 1997 or whenever it was where Sabu and all that from ECW would have matches on Raw.

It's all very strange. Even if she is there just visiting it's odd, I know it's not really the same but can you imagine Eric Bischoff turning up back In 1999 to just hang out.

Makes it even more odd she's at raw when her own company are taping shows tonight. Unless of course she's already left TNA what with the runours last week and stuff

Could she be about to do an Alundra Blaze? Only instead of burying a title, she's burying a whole company? Thing is, do WWE really see TNA as any sort of threat?

she doesnt need Raw to bury the company, she does it weekly on Impact

• Paid Members
Could she be about to do an Alundra Blaze? Only instead of burying a title, she's burying a whole company?

She'll need a fucking big bin.

Thing is, do WWE really see TNA as any sort of threat?

No.

would be funny if she did sell how much would Tna the brand be worth?

Get Sheamus to broker the deal and Dixie will walk away with a caravan for her Ma and a dag.

And just think of how much you'd get if you melted down all their World Title belts and ironically sold them to dentists as filler material.

Could she be about to do an Alundra Blaze? Only instead of burying a title, she's burying a whole company? Thing is, do WWE really see TNA as any sort of threat?

she doesnt need Raw to bury the company, she does it weekly on Impact

touche, fye!

• Paid Members

Foley's twitter:

What an incredible atmosphere backstage..Right Here.. in Miami! Dixie and I sure are enjoying ourselves!

Then he tweeted:

Just kidding..I saw the rumor..hey, is that Yurple? In all seriousness, damn, that Stone Cold is good! Really captivating stuff.

Still got his sense of humour, I see. The site the OP credited had this to say:

Earlier this evening, an inaccurate report was posted on this site that credited another news source. The story was not posted by me, but I accept responsibility as webmaster, and can assure everyone that I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that this will never happen again. We apologize for this error.

Archived