Osama Bin Laden reported dead

Chris B

• Paid Members

Obama about to make announcement - word on twitter is that Osama's been killed and the US has the body.

In other news today, Obama just guaranteed his second term. And it'll be worth reading the news to see what gets put out to be buried.

• Paid Members
RIP. Gutted about this. Its not exactly Boss Man-style tears I'm shedding, but nobody deserves to die. Hope his family are well.

I hope Obama comes out to Real American again.

Leave the memories alone....

• Paid Members

This is why real life is shit. If it was wrestling, they'd have done a big 3 hour show on the 10 year anniversary of September 11, and Bin Laden's music would have hit halfway through the 10 bell salute. Obama would have Axe Bombered that turban off his head and buried the cunt himself. Some random day in May weakens the impact for me.

• Paid Members
This is why real life is shit. If it was wrestling, they'd have done a big 3 hour show on the 10 year anniversary of September 11, and Bin Laden's music would have hit halfway through the 10 bell salute. Obama would have Axe Bombered that turban off his head and buried the cunt himself. Some random day in May weakens the impact for me.

Naw in wrestling we'd have had Obama go to take Osama down only to pause at the last minute and fall into an embrace laughing, then he'd light his birth certificate on fire and they'd strut around, until George W. Bush made his big reutrn to save the day taking both men out.

• Paid Members
What about Blair? What about fucking Blair? Hmmm? What about Tony "motherfuckin" Blair? BlairBustaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

I imagine he'd be more of a Vincent/Micheal Wallstreet character in this whole thing.

Naw in wrestling we'd have had Obama go to take Osama down only to pause at the last minute and fall into an embrace laughing, then he'd light his birth certificate on fire and they'd strut around, until George W. Bush made his big reutrn to save the day taking both men out.

You mean a Bush face turn?

Not too sure he'd get over.

• Paid Members
What about Blair? What about fucking Blair? Hmmm? What about Tony "motherfuckin" Blair? BlairBustaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

It's not fair for Blair.

Anyway cracking couple of days for Obama. He started out using the power of Hulkamania, followed by verbally cutting Donald Trumps balls off and now he's the President that 'killed' Bin Laden.

Archived