fancying famous people

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
You really do make it sound like you just switched off thinking about anyone "off telly" or famous/unattainable and thought "nah, enough of this, I'm just going to get me LAAAAAAAAAIIIID instead" and that anyone who replies saying "I'll watch any old shit if Katy Perry comes on" or "I get a semi watching Sarah Silverman" might as well just come out and say "I'm a chonic masturbator who doesn't know how to meet real girls and probably watches Shimmer too."

I didn't mean it to sound like that, I'm not the "Lad" type at all, I just used to love all these actresses and stuff and then suddenly didn't care, it suddenly seemed weird and pointless to really fancy someone I'll never meet. I just wanted to hear other people's experiences.

• Paid Members

I went to see Scream 4 the other night, and I fell in love with this girl in it, whom I had never seen before in any movie or TV show. Her name is Hayden Panettiere. I then read the movies and DVDs thread and seen a load of people say something along the lines of "even with a horrible haircut, she still managed to look good". I didnt even see an issue with her haircut. She was just luverly in every way. :love: Up until seeing Scream 4, I had never really thought about famous people that I fancied, never been one for having posters of famous women on my wall when I was younger, or as my desktop background, or even post in the hotties threads on here. But Hayden Panettiere has become the exception to the rule on this I guess.

hayden-panettiere-says-scream-4-is-terrifying.jpg

And I'll fight any man to the death to have her.

I didn't mean it to sound like that, I'm not the "Lad" type at all, I just used to love all these actresses and stuff and then suddenly didn't care, it suddenly seemed weird and pointless to really fancy someone I'll never meet. I just wanted to hear other people's experiences.

I think what we have to do here is make the distinction between fancying a celebrity and having a crush on a celebrity. If you idealise a lass you've never met and hold her up as your perfect woman, then that probably is a bit weird. But knocking the occasional wank out to them and admitting that you'd not need to be asked twice in the very very very unlikely scenario she wanted to shag you? Normal.

To me, that's no different to the scores of blokes up and down the country who have a thing for the fit barmaid at their local pub or nightclub. Ok, you've 'met' them, but in most cases you've about as much chance of shagging Katy Perry or Hayden Panettiere as her, because pissed people never ever come across well (let alone fuckable) to a sober person.

• Paid Members
Hey Legend Killer, google image pictures of her with her boyfriend. It's disturbing.

Holy shit, she is going out with Wladimir Klitschko? Em, for her, I'd still take my shot at him I guess. He is only a counter puncher, so I got him sussed.

• Paid Members

I think what we have to do here is make the distinction between fancying a celebrity and having a crush on a celebrity. If you idealise a lass you've never met and hold her up as your perfect woman, then that probably is a bit weird. But knocking the occasional wank out to them and admitting that you'd not need to be asked twice in the very very very unlikely scenario she wanted to shag you? Normal.

I think that's it, well done man, it makes a lot of sense when you put it like that.

So do you not really fancy a shower from Kelly Kelly, or is that the exception to your rule?

I would like it a lot because I think she's hot, I don't have a crush on her though, a smart man pointed out the distinct difference to me.

I've got crushes on plenty of celebrities (and no, I'm not telling who!) but I know I've got about as much of a chance with them as my fiance does with Angelina Jolie! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Hey Legend Killer, google image pictures of her with her boyfriend. It's disturbing.

Holy shit, she is going out with Wladimir Klitschko? Em, for her, I'd still take my shot at him I guess. He is only a counter puncher, so I got him sussed.

Presumably when he fucks her he just stands six inches away and repetitively gyrates back and forth, just brushing the tip between her lips over and over for 36 straight minutes.

• Moderators
Both of which you are sorely lacking in every conceivable way.

Having read numerous awful posts by you recently this one really is by far the worst troll attempt I've read in a long time. Bye Yoghurt....you have soured me :laugh:

• Paid Members
Both of which you are sorely lacking in every conceivable way.

Having read numerous awful posts by you recently this one really is by far the worst troll attempt I've read in a long time. Bye Yoghurt....you have soured me :laugh:

Probably just as well, I had run of yoghurt gags.

Archived