Unusual Crushes.

Fox Piss

• Paid Members

Ok so this thread is for unusual crushes from films. You know the kind girls or guys who are only in a film a few scenes but catch your eye. So you end up IMDB or Wikipedia them to see who they are (Top points if your crush didnt even have a wikipedia page. )

My first one is: Alexandra Powers

Alexandra_Powers_300.jpg

Watched Dead Poets Society about 4 years ago. She played Chris in the film and in honesty was 1 of the few women in the film. Thought she was really good looking. She didnt do owt else really in her career and as not done nothing since 2001.

My second one is: Keri Lynn Pratt

lynnpratt.png

My sister and her friend rented this 1999 film called

Haha! I remember Cruel Intentions 2. It "starred" future Oscar-nominee Amy Adams in the Sarah Michelle Gellar role and "that-guy-from-every-DTV-sequel-ever" in the Ryan Phillipe role. It also has Sarah Thompson who is gorgeous but was a bit too skinny when her role in Angel came around.

Also, a friend of mine told us a few weeks ago that he had "an unusual celebrity crush". The lady in question? Emily Blunt. Really fucking unusual.

• Paid Members

For some reason I really did have quite the horn for Sandra Bernhard in The King Of Comedy - but not for her in any other thing she has ever done. I must have been in a dry spell when I watched it.

• Paid Members

She can eat my extremely sour yogurt any day, hey wait that didn't make sense.

I'm confused by this topic, is it for people who are hardly in anything who are hot or people who are unusual to like because they're an acquired taste?

I used to love loads of random chicks from ads and stuff but once I started getting real pussay I stopped caring about stuff like that.

• Paid Members
I was aiming for random girls in films that nobody could name or hardly knows.

If you can put a name to The Perle du Lait yoghurt woman please do.

Tommy the women in that advert is the line i was trying to go down. Unknown people you find attractive in Film,Tv or Adverts ect.

Edit - I should also include Music videos. Not the actually artist but you know somebody in the video.

• Paid Members

Don't know if this is unusual/random enough but certainly prompted much googling from me when I saw her :

Red-haired Kazahk off Strictly :

Strictly-Come-Dancing-Mat-005.jpg

VERY NICE, HOW MUCH?

Borat.jpg

I used to love loads of random chicks from ads and stuff but once I started getting real pussay I stopped caring about stuff like that.

I wish I were you.

• Paid Members

There was rather a decent little romantic comedy from the late 80s called It Takes Two stuck on some graveyard slot on BBC2 back in about 1994 and it had this blonde actress in it called Kimberly Foster that I absolutely fell for. Never did anything of note again, but I still remembered her. Look!

Archived