Dixie Carter's hubbie sexually harassed Karen Jarrett

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I do like how you speak for the entire forum by saying 'I don't think anyone on here thought that this thread was started in a 'LOL check this out lads' type of way'

I'm not speaking for the whole forum. I'm speculating as to how people would react when they saw the thread title and saw who posted it. Your not known for your parody soaked humour, but you are known for threads involving news which hasnt been reported in anything other than some shit forum where they debate the merits of a Alissa Flash snap mare. Check your original post and see the tone it used compared to the other 800 NEWZ!~ threads you post. To say it was meant to be a laugh sounds like your saving face on another rotten thread. But each to his own.

yet quite a few posts in this thread HAVE got the point and are having a bit of a laugh with it.

What are you complaining about then? Mission accomplished. You brought a "fun" thread to the board, which we had a laugh about. Why are you bitching about it? We all laughed and you took expection because I posted the only serious post in this thread. Stay consistant.

• Paid Members
Stay consistant.

Hi pot. I'm the kettle.

I'm consistant. I consistantly roll my eyes whenever you talk out of your arse. I was answering a question, and you get your knickers in a twist saying the thread shouldnt be taken seriously, when your the one posting threads about sexually harrassed women (some would say it isnt a thread you should be posting as a bit of a gag). You post the thread in a tone as if your Trevor McDonald, everyone treats it as a joke, I answer a question, you say the threads a joke and have a go. I dont get what your complaining about, personally.

Another thing, I'm not kettle or pot. I'm black, you racist.

You can't miss out the end!!!

'Hi Pot. I'm Kettle' might be pleasant, but does nothing to suggest their differences. Plus, you full stopped it, not suggesting a colour related cliff hanger...

...this is the strangest conversation i've ever had

• Paid Members
You can't miss out the end!!!

'Hi Pot. I'm Kettle' might be pleasant, but does nothing to suggest their differences. Plus, you full stopped it, not suggesting a colour related cliff hanger...

...this is the strangest conversation i've ever had

That's pretty horrendously pedantic, even by the standards of this forum.

Archived