Dixie Carter's hubbie sexually harassed Karen Jarrett

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

While looking on google for a hilarious Terry Taylor related quip (it may have involved the play on the word "Rooster" and "cock", but I may recycle the gag later for comedy effect), but I came across this (not literally). Look at the robes! Am I slow or did they mention that B-Roode was wearing one of Double T's old ring robes in TNA?

ttaylor.jpgrobert-roode_photoboxart_160w.jpg

• Paid Members
Sadley this means fuck all these days.

Neither does fucking spelling properly. Should "of" seen that coming, I suppose.

If I can be serious for a minute [/Lance], as soon as I saw "According to The Honky Tonk Man" as the subtitle, you might as well have written "the moon is made of green cheese", "Elvis is living in my basement" or "Brian Pillman got sacked from WcW for refusing to give oral sex to Hacksaw Jim Duggan" in terms of the credibility scale.

Saw this on a couple of sites. Please do bare in mind the source.......

The Honky Tonk Man claimed on his weekly podcast on Monday (audio available at www.htmradio.com) that Karen Jarrett (formerly Angle) is the alleged victim of a sexual harassment lawsuit against TNA Wrestling.

The former WWE Intercontinental Champion says Karen was sexually harassed by TNA Wrestling president Dixie Carter's husband Serge Salinas.

He says a settlement was reached and that "part of the deal" involved Karen being given her job back with TNA Wrestling. He claims Carter was removed from television earlier this year due to the lawsuit.

The Honky Tonk Man tweeted Monday: "Anyone who missed HTM's announcement on TNA tonight. Karen Angle vs Dixie Carter's husband is the sexual harassment lawsuit going down! That's why Dixie is off TV and Karen is now back with the company as part of the settlement."

Don't he just love to shit stir haha

I don't think that is true however I wouldn't be shocked if a sexual harassment lawsuit has been filed against TNA as isn't it pretty common in wrestling for someone high up to offer pushes to girls if they sleep with them and then de push or even fire them if they refuse.

I'm sure I even read that Fabulous Moolah said is was common place when she started and when she became a trainer she even advised her girls to do it.

• Paid Members

It isnt actually Honky Tonk coming out with all this through. He gets sponsered by some idiot and gets paid money to use his name to spout some marks musings on a podcast. HTM doesnt even use his own twitter. Its like me paying someone on here to call John Terry a cunt on a podcast. Honky Tonk Man does it because he gets a small fee and he has little pride so he doesnt care who he insults. The bloke doing the podcast stirs shit and gets people like SBA making threads about lies, so he there for gets more hits on his website. Everyones a winner. Just a very, very pointless win. Halifax at home in the 3rd round of the FA Cup type of win.

It isnt actually Honky Tonk coming out with all this through. He gets sponsered by some idiot and gets paid money to use his name to spout some marks musings on a podcast. HTM doesnt even use his own twitter. Its like me paying someone on here to call John Terry a cunt on a podcast. Honky Tonk Man does it because he gets a small fee and he has little pride so he doesnt care who he insults. The bloke doing the podcast stirs shit and gets people like SBA making threads about lies, so he there for gets more hits on his website. Everyones a winner. Just a very, very pointless win. Halifax at home in the 3rd round of the FA Cup type of win.

Y'know, I remember the time when a story like this would get posted on this forum and people would treat it as a bit of a laugh, make a few [actually] funny comments about it and get on with their day.

Instead, we get these sort of 'I'm gonna pick this apart and suck any fun that could be had out of it so I can come across all superior and smug. Aren't I clever?' kinda posts now.

[sIGH] I miss the good old days.

• Paid Members

Sexual harrassment threads stopped being funny the minute Gatso left the forum. I dont think anyone on here thought that this thread was started in a "LOL check this out lads" type of way. And if you did consider this none news, fit for parody, why didnt you just post it in the "comments" thread?

• Moderators

I used to like it when Tom Zenk was all over the internet going mad and burying everyone. That was super.

• Paid Members

The Z-Man's website was the best as well. It had his whole career on there from start to finish, with hundreds and hundreds of articles. I remember at school printing out an interview with him and it seemed like forever that the first page (with full colour picture of a roided up oily Tom Zenk in his prime) was coming out of the printer. I can still feel my neck burning out of fear hoping nobody saw what I was printing out.

Sexual harrassment threads stopped being funny the minute Gatso left the forum. I dont think anyone on here thought that this thread was started in a "LOL check this out lads" type of way. And if you did consider this none news, fit for parody, why didnt you just post it in the "comments" thread?

Threads are as funny or lighthearted as the people who post in them make them.

I figured it's gossip, its The Honky Tonk Man spouting off again, it's the type of stuff you get in the national tabloids every day which is passed off and presented as 'news'. Not, therefore, worthy of a thread which specifically says 'No News!'.

I do like how you speak for the entire forum by saying 'I don't think anyone on here thought that this thread was started in a 'LOL check this out lads' type of way' yet quite a few posts in this thread HAVE got the point and are having a bit of a laugh with it.

Hell, even you did in your first post!

Archived