Have you ever snapped your 'banjo string'

Stylin_and_Profilin

Happened to a mate of mine the other year.

He was in the middle of getting a handjob from this deeply Christian lass he had just pulled, he said she was going pretty rapidly as her parents were due back - he felt something snap looked down and saw the mess that had occurred.

She must have been so preoccupied as she didn't notice and kept going while he was crying in agony, that lasted for another minute.

He had to go to the hospital and they told him to refrain from any sexual activity for 2 months - which for someone who gets himself around as he does sounds like hell.

When he told me about it I couldn't help but wince and feel sorry for him.

Was mine the only school then that had that rumour that snapping one's banjo string was actually a prerequisite for having sex 'properly'? I thought that was a universal thing, like Kel from Kenan & Kel being killed in a car crash. A mate of mine spent weeks giving us daily updates about these torturous wanks he'd been having in the bath to make sure he was suitably prepared for whenever the first chance to lose his V's presented itself. We were about thirteen at the time. After a few weeks he reported that he'd finally had a break-through and his banjo-string had become completely severed the night before - it had been painful, but there were no unwelcome side effects after the initial sting wore off. He spent the next few months ripping the piss out of those lesser lads who purported to still have their banjo-strings in tact. I wonder if the poor lad really did it?

I haven't, but I suspect it's only a matter of time until it goes. I pierced mine a few years ago and had a short barbell through it which would pull against the hole when I was having sex and gradually stretched it to the point at which the barbell would nearly come out without needing the balls unscrewed. I changed it to a BCR and it hasn't got any worse but it really is just hanging on by a thin thread of flesh. Hopefully, though, once it does snap it shouldn't be too bad because it'll only be a small tear.

I had mine basically bitten through whilst getting a blow job in my locals car park last year, she caught her teeth on it and I just felt a slight sting then I looked down and saw blood on the floor

Was worried as fuck I was going to have to go to hospital etc. but it healed pretty much straight away and I just put Savlon on it for a week and it was back to normal, in fact the only really unnerving thing about the whole situation was her asking me if I wanted her to carry on after we'd noticed the blood on the floor, I said no obviously

Archived