Night Of Champions Dropped

TAFKA Family Guy PMSL

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Well that guy who listed the ppv names which were in a poll missed out the main one. Capitol Punishment. This is the most likely choice if they were going to Washington D.C.

No you are wrong, that was for a previous survey. Capitol Punishment has replaced Fatal 4-Way.

That's a crying shame. I'm a huge fan of multi-man matches and last year's PPV was pretty good from what I remember. They built up the fatal four way match so well.

Ah well we have a triple threat at Extreme Rules, that should do.

I loved deadly games, was one of my fave PPV's of the attitude era

• Paid Members
I think they should go with something original. Vengeance sounds alright.

What they should do is the month after wrestlemania have a PPV, which is like the after effects of said mania..........Backlash sounds good i think. Oh...wait a second......

Seriously though, if any thing, they could do with dropping a few PPV altogether and having less of them.

What about a Ryder Cup rip off with a USA Vs The World theme, that gets amazing heat and that's in GOLF, imagine a Wrestling one.

Obviously it wouldn't be USA Vs Europe like the Ryder Cup but with Canada, South Africa & India etc helping the world team. Just like the Ryder Cup the Americans would have the stars but the World team would be more united.

• Paid Members
What about a Ryder Cup rip off with a USA Vs The World theme, that gets amazing heat and that's in GOLF, imagine a Wrestling one.

Obviously it wouldn't be USA Vs Europe like the Ryder Cup but with Canada, South Africa & India etc helping the world team. Just like the Ryder Cup the Americans would have the stars but the World team would be more united.

I really like that idea. I've always thought it would be a decent concept, and now the WWE roster is diverse enough for it to actually work on a relatively level playing field.

Options for the World team would be:

Del Rio

Christian

DH Smith

McIntyre

Big Zeke (I think they still bill him fron Guyana, don't they?)

Gabriel

Kofi

Mason Ryan

Primo

Santino

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Khali

Tyson Kidd

Kozlov

Barrett

Regal

Tatsu

Guys in bold all worthy of relatively major PPV singles matches, throw the rest in a show-opening team battle royal (if they needed to even the sides up for this, they could throw in the Usos as "choosing to represent Samoa"), add Maryse/Layla for a Divas tag, perfectly servicable 'minor' ppv.

Archived