John Sullivan dies : (

Quentin

• Paid Members
Dervla Kirwan is as smashable now as she was back then. She looked like utter, utter filth in that Dr. Who episode.

Not wanting to come across as an arse here Carbomb, but do you use banter like that in real life?

Yes. I also use the words "abusable", "schwing" and "jalfrezi".

He's probably just trying to sneak into the pCc.

Hell, no. I'm Goldberg. Behold my streak, er, post-count.

Carbomb's more of a "totty" guy IMO.

I've often been called that.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it's because I'm from the North and don't appreciate how important it is to be a 'geezer'.

Yeah because it's all breeding whippets, flat caps, smog filled pit mines and drinking warm ale up North. Moron. It's one thing to not like the show but to say it's because of some North/South divide has to be the most ridiculous thing on here (well at least today all 1hr 45 mins of it so far).

• Paid Members
Maybe it's because I'm from the North and don't appreciate how important it is to be a 'geezer'.

Yeah because it's all breeding whippets, flat caps, smog filled pit mines and drinking warm ale up North.

You mean you've never killed your brothers Kestrel?

• Paid Members
Dervla Kirwan is as smashable now as she was back then. She looked like utter, utter filth in that Dr. Who episode.

Not wanting to come across as an arse here Carbomb, but do you use banter like that in real life?

Do you use words like "bacon sandwich", "Loaded" and "Bishop to Knight four"?

Yeah because it's all breeding whippets, flat caps, smog filled pit mines and drinking warm ale up North.

You mean you've never killed your brothers Kestrel?

No but I was meant to be looking after my Granny instead I let Julie Walters teach me ballet

• Paid Members

Do you use words like "bacon sandwich", "Loaded" and "Bishop to Knight four"?

I'm afraid I'm not that classy. Common as mook, I am.

Archived