Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

I don't mind a Rustlers if there's nowt else going. Microwaving the bun is a massive school boy error though. For best results micro the burger with cheese on top on 2 pieces of kitchen roll (to soak excess grease) and gently warm the bun in the toaster. Cover with ketchup for best results.

One more thing- don't put the ketchup on the same side of the burger as the cheese. Depending on what you want to taste first, squeeze the ketch on the lower half of the bun before adding the burger or place the burger upside down, then add ketch.

Didn't think anyone else would do this, always astounds me the lengths people go to. Soggy bun from the microwave was a big turn off on Rustlers from the start. Doing it this way makes a hell of a difference, especially with the spare rib sandwich one as it just pishes out grease.

I just got caught speeding in a place where I knew (temporarily forgot) there was a camera. 55mph in a 30 zone. Muppet.

I went into Bournemouth today (for an interview) and had to pick up some item of make up for my mum (whose foot is bandaged and can't walk anywhere). went into Beales and got confronted by a 13 year old girl on the counter:

'Hi how can I help you?'

'Hi, I was wndering if you had any of this at all' (hand list over)

'Is it for you?'

So now, Beales thinks I'm a cross dresser with little success.

Here is something that has bugged me for a while. The phrase "how's tricks?" (eg. "how are things/you?") where did it come from and why is the word "tricks" involved? I don't get it, I laughed when somebody first asked me that because "tricks" is a term used in conjuction with prostitution - the person asking looked suitably baffled by my reaction.

It's such a shit bit of language too.

I just got caught speeding in a place where I knew (temporarily forgot) there was a camera. 55mph in a 30 zone. Muppet.

When I did my speed seminar (having been caught by a copper hiding behind a wall, naturally) there were loads of people on the course who where done down Spring Bank West, by a permanent camera that's been there years. Couldn't help thinking how fucking stupid they were. Sorry!

When I did my speed seminar (having been caught by a copper hiding behind a wall, naturally) there were loads of people on the course who where done down Spring Bank West, by a permanent camera that's been there years. Couldn't help thinking how fucking stupid they were. Sorry!

It's easily done

The biggest pet peeve of mine is how phrases like 'I'm speechless' or 'I don't want know to say' have become descriptive or 'adjectified' in themselves...

Skynet went online last night :(

I better start stockpiling guns though its now 4:20 day so I can't be arsed to.

I only have one thing I'm loving right now.

I've just had a marvellous evening with my best friend. Someone else was meant to come but he failed to appear, so it was just me and Sophie sat on the sofa watching some very strange films: A rather bizarre German camp-comedy/parody of Star Trek and Star Wars which we'd seen the trailer for years ago in class and I've only just found the film and a 1955 sci-fi film called King Dinosaur which features an iguana in the role of the big scary dinosaur that we stumbled upon while looking for something with dinosaurs and space. This was about as close as we could get.

Awesome, awesome night and we didn't really even need the third person there. I doubt he would have appreciated the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors that descended into a cushion fight either. Maturity never was a strong point for Sophie and I. Really enjoyed myself. :D

Skynet went online last night :(

I better start stockpiling guns though its now 4:20 day so I can't be arsed to.

"I was gonna destroy Terminators, but then I got high...

Was gonna prevent the extermination of humanity by sentient, mechanised computers, but then I got high...

Now there's no-one left in this apocalyptic wasteland patrolled by androids, and I know why:

Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high..."

I know exactly which one you mean Rick.

The other night I was driving down Hedon road and there was a yellow SEAT who was fucking desperate to get past me, even though I was driving at the speed limit, maybe even a couple over but nothing to get pulled over for, and he was zig-zagging all over the joint. I had to go round the roundabout as I didnt fancy his chances of failing to slow down and crash into the back of me as i made a left into the street I wanted to. Obviously, it would have been his fault if that had happened, but Im not willing to get my car rear-ended just to prove a point.

Then on my way back into Hull, again down Hedon Road (just approaching the prison) there was two boy racers who were clearly trying to out-do one another and bombed it down the road 60+ on a 40mph road. Where's a copper when you actually need them

I only have one thing I'm loving right now.

I've just had a marvellous evening with my best friend. Someone else was meant to come but he failed to appear, so it was just me and Sophie sat on the sofa watching some very strange films: A rather bizarre German camp-comedy/parody of Star Trek and Star Wars which we'd seen the trailer for years ago in class and I've only just found the film and a 1955 sci-fi film called King Dinosaur which features an iguana in the role of the big scary dinosaur that we stumbled upon while looking for something with dinosaurs and space. This was about as close as we could get.

Awesome, awesome night and we didn't really even need the third person there. I doubt he would have appreciated the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors that descended into a cushion fight either. Maturity never was a strong point for Sophie and I. Really enjoyed myself. :D

You didn't put on her pink vest did you ? This reminds me of "The Midas Touch"

:laugh:

I was thinking of the same thing... just wondering to myself 'does she know you're into her?', and then wondering if he has even realised it himself yet..

So, Tom, you wanna get with your best mate, right? Hope it doesn't get awkward now that this realisation is dawning on you.