Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

Yeah, it's clearly what the guy wanted and we've all recognised it immediately.

I'm pretty sure the same can't be said of the guy getting a handjob from a midget.

I was at the NFL game at Wembley today and I had the biggest piss that I can ever remember doing.

Downloaded an App called MyFitnessPal a month ago to try and help me lose weight before I go skiing in February. Obviously the App itself doesn't make you lose weight, it doesn't stop you from eating loads but it helps you keep an eye on what you are consuming on a daily basis and records any kind of exercise that you do, even if it's walking the dog. I've not been able to do much exercise as I've got a problem with my foot, but just from watching what I eat I've lost a stone in 4 weeks. I weighed myself weekly and recorded them on the App, so just seeing on a weekly basis that I was losing weight was encouraging enough to keep me going. The App is really easy to use (and free), and has a barcode scanner to help you accurately record what you're eating. But even if you don't have a barcode, there are tons of items stored for you to search through. Well worth getting if you're trying to lose some weight.

I was at the NFL game at Wembley today and I had the biggest piss that I can ever remember doing.

I've had several pisses more pleasurable than that game.

I'm thinking of trying my hand at a bit of an art type thing. It will be shit and probably no fun as I'm really crap at anything like that.

It does raise a question, which is if I was using, for example, water colours what do I need to look out for with what I draw on?

Also If I'm using an unusual medium what's the best way to preserve it should I want to to maintain colour and prevent any odour? would a simple clear varnish work?

There are some major art boffins on here I know, come on boffins, lets get this sorted.

bigtalk.jpg

One of the managers from where I used to work has just put a comment on his facebook about how since his wife died a year ago, he's hated every moment and he's now just waiting to die. I don't think I've ever been moved to tears so quickly.

My procrastinating skills have been in overdrive this afternoon. Just spent the last 3.5 hours on San Andreas, doing nothing but driving around and buying every item of clothing from every single clothes shop, then going to my safe house and creating cool and amusing outfit combinations.