Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

Anyone have any methods for making Rustler burgers.

Bin it?

If you have access to owt decent, that's a fair move. I'm hungry right now and instead opting to lick your Sig picture*.

*As of writing said Sig pic is a juicy bacon sandwich, just saying in case it changes to inadvertently spite me, it could be the underside of Abdullah The Butchers tit or a cock & balls by tomorrow

Bin it?

If you have access to owt decent, that's a fair move. I'm hungry right now and instead opting to lick your Sig picture*.

*As of writing said Sig pic is a juicy bacon sandwich, just saying in case it changes to inadvertently spite me, it could be the underside of Abdullah The Butchers tit or a cock & balls by tomorrow

Bacon and Croissants is where it's at, but then Im a heathen so what would I know?

Bin it?

This. Got lumbered with one last week after Dyllan put it in my trolley. I hate wasting food but jesus I think I got to about 1/3 of the way through before I was on the point of throwing up.

I still use a tea pot and cafetiere when I fancy it and not feeling lazy. The cafetiere mostly.

Bin it?

Well, don't buy it, get the fish finger sandwich instead.

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall sounds like a right tit. Who uses two cups to make one cup of tea? Cunt.

He does, doesn't he. If you're going to go to that effort, just make a proper pot of tea, like someone else said. Plus, he breaks the Golden Tea Rule and everything.

I don't mind a Rustlers if there's nowt else going. Microwaving the bun is a massive school boy error though. For best results micro the burger with cheese on top on 2 pieces of kitchen roll (to soak excess grease) and gently warm the bun in the toaster. Cover with ketchup for best results.

On the subject of hot drinks, I favour coffee over tea. I tend to drink a hell of alot of nestle cappuccino's at the moment.

I don't mind a Rustlers if there's nowt else going. Microwaving the bun is a massive school boy error though. For best results micro the burger with cheese on top on 2 pieces of kitchen roll (to soak excess grease) and gently warm the bun in the toaster. Cover with ketchup for best results.

One more thing- don't put the ketchup on the same side of the burger as the cheese. Depending on what you want to taste first, squeeze the ketch on the lower half of the bun before adding the burger or place the burger upside down, then add ketch.

Edited by seph

I'm about to log on to a live business auction, as we're tendering for a new contract. We've spent weeks working our rates out and agreed our absolute lowest bid. We're not allowed, under any circumstance, to go lower than the rates our CEO has signed off. I'm in charge of the keyboard. Oh shit.

I'm about to log on to a live business auction, as we're tendering for a new contract. We've spent weeks working our rates out and agreed our absolute lowest bid. We're not allowed, under any circumstance, to go lower than the rates our CEO has signed off. I'm in charge of the keyboard. Oh shit.

How did it go?

I saw jars of "Barry Norman's Pickled Onions" in Sainsbury's today. Bizarre.

They've been out for ages, they're awesome too! Best pickled onions on the market by far.

I saw jars of "Barry Norman's Pickled Onions" in Sainsbury's today. Bizarre.

They've been out for ages, they're awesome too! Best pickled onions on the market by far.

Sling, you should try the ones from the Eastern European shop down the road from me. Put a mullet on your helmet, they would...